Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women and feminists know that they're inferior to every man alive

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Women are naturally submissive and subordinate to men that's why they want to imitate us when it comes to everything we do, even when it comes to being incels or suffering. I mean the recent rise of "femcels" and women behaving like low status men by getting into video games and anime and other nerd activities is certainly weird as fuck. I'm sure many of you also noticed the odd behavior of many women where they seem to imitate the personality of the boyfriend that they're dating and the more they're in love with him the more they try to act like him just like a child trying to imitate their father

Also all the feminists ironically corelate being strong with acting masculine. Notice how the model of "strong independent woman" is always about a woman acting aggressive, assertive, dominant, loud and pretty much the opposite of how women should naturally act and behave?! They're hypocritically imitating the same traits they claim make men evil because at the same time they unconsciously believe that those traits make you strong. It sounds contradictory as fuck to say that women are "strong" while having to imitate masculine behavior to prove it. If women really wanted to prove that they're strong they would act feminine like their true nature tells them to do while at the same time be able to hold their own in society, but we all know that this is impossible and they themselves know that their nature will always be weaker and inferior to men's and that's why they strive to become carbon copies men with tits and pussy

How do feminists cope by lying to themselves so much and living in delusions when they're at this point nothing but living privileged cheap copies of men?! It's honestly as pathetic as an incel trying to act like a chad because he believes it will make him a chad as well

If women really wanted to prove that they're strong they would act feminine like their true nature tells them to do
Acting feminine actually means becoming aggressive and dominant when weaker men are around and being submissive around chads. Being submissive and friendly with someone is more of a masculine trait tbh

Acting feminine actually means becoming aggressive and dominant when weaker men are around and being submissive around chads. Being submissive and friendly with someone is more of a masculine trait tbh
I disagree with you brother. I would say acting feminine means submitting to any man naturally unless he's weak and submissive himself. I mean a woman can't really act aggressive around a gymcelled low inhibit ugly ogre when he can snap her in half without any effort or care, but it doesn't mean she will be attracted to him as much as she's attracted to chad

Also being friendly is different than being submissive. You're friendly with your other fellow men but it doesn't mean you will allow them to walk all over you or treat you like a bitch

You're on to something. There is also the trope of the "gentle giant". For some reason short/weak looking guys were always the most aggressive in school. Big/strong looking guys just wanted to be left alone and wanted no drama.

You're on to something. There is also the trope of the "gentle giant". For some reason short/weak looking guys were always the most aggressive in school. Big/strong looking guys just wanted to be left alone and wanted no drama.
That's because big strong looking guys are already dominant by nature, there's no point in wasting energy trying to establish dominance when you can do so by your mere presence alone. As a short or a weak looking guy you have to prove that you're worthy of dominating like how a man should and that's why they usually resort to having dominant behavior because they can't depend on their appearance to accomplish that for them

That's because big strong looking guys are already dominant by nature, there's no point in wasting energy trying to establish dominance when you can do so by your mere presence alone. As a short or a weak looking guy you have to prove that you're worthy of dominating like how a man should and that's why they usually resort to having dominant behavior because they can't depend on their appearance to accomplish that for them
It's all cope tbh. If you know that you are dominant, being potrayed as submissive or weak won't really bother you. You know it's not true. That's based on shame and shame doesn't work on strong guys.

On the other hand, these aggressive weak guys I mentioned, they go absolutely nuclear if you call them anything weak, because you hit a sour spot. :feelskek:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should let people walk over you, but you shouldn't chimp out like a bitch because of 1 word. THAT is feminine.

It's all cope tbh. If you know that you are dominant, being potrayed as submissive or weak won't really bother you. You know it's not true. That's based on shame and shame doesn't work on strong guys.

On the other hand, these aggressive weak guys I mentioned, they go absolutely nuclear if you call them anything weak, because you hit a sour spot. :feelskek:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you should let people walk over you, but you shouldn't chimp out like a bitch because of 1 word. THAT is feminine.
You're right being weak as a man is a death sentence regardless of your behavior and the more you try to make up for this fact the worse your situation and reputation will be

I disagree with you brother. I would say acting feminine means submitting to any man naturally unless he's weak and submissive himself. I mean a woman can't really act aggressive around a gymcelled low inhibit ugly ogre when he can snap her in half without any effort or care, but it doesn't mean she will be attracted to him as much as she's attracted to chad

Also being friendly is different than being submissive. You're friendly with your other fellow men but it doesn't mean you will allow them to walk all over you or treat you like a bitch
They are acting femininely submissive with every man they preceive to be worthy aka dangerous. As soon as a man is weaker femininity kicks off by devouring the guy
As you already stated masculinity just means being mature and self aware. The less childish and wordly you are the more masculine you are

Complete bullshit, every "weaker man" is stronger than every woman period so he isn't weaker in comparison, you are projecting the modern boldness women have today due to being a protected class onto their biological nature, I find it very weird when people this, its as if you are forgetting there were times before women had rights and privileges

No woman would dare speak to men 500 years ago as they do speak to men now, regardless of how "weak" he is in comparison to other men, because she's weaker than every man period

This thread here is definitely for you, because you probably believe the nonsense I talk about in it:

They are acting femininely submissive with every man they preceive to be worthy aka dangerous. As soon as a man is weaker femininity kicks off by devouring the guy
Before women were a protected class that could work, own property, vote, etc BASICALLY EVERY MAN WAS "WORTHY" BY DEFAULT

Why are you speaking as if women were allowed to be as picky as they are today in the far past?

Complete bullshit, every "weaker man" is stronger than every woman period so he isn't weaker in comparison, you are projecting the modern boldness women have today due to being a protected class onto their biological nature, I find it very weird when people this, its as if you are forgetting there were times before women had rights and privileges

No woman would dare speak to men 500 years ago as they do speak to men now, regardless of how "weak" he is in comparison to other men, because she's weaker than every man period

This thread here is definitely for you, because you probably believe the nonsense I talk about in it:
You didn't understand shit and just started yelling other shit.

Many women are stronger than many men but the majority of men are stronger than the majority of women.

However this is not the point. The point is that "natural femininity" involves becoming aggressive against men who appear to be weaker economically, psychologicaly, phisically. Respecting someone even tho he is materially inferior to you is a masculine trait since it requires higher abstracy thinking

Many women are stronger than many men but the majority of men are stronger than the majority of women.
Not many, few. You are basically trying to use the exception to the rule here

The point is that "natural femininity" involves becoming aggressive against men who appear to be weaker economically, psychologicaly, phisically.
That only happens in a world where men grant women rights and allow them to do so, so there is nothing "natural" about it

Your "point" is as retarded as saying women "naturally" use tampons, that shit doesn't exist without a modern society and without men first inventing, creating, and allowing women to purchase these products

You are doing nothing but perpetuating the false myth of "female power", when women don't have any power

ALL "FEMALE POWER" IS MALE POWER BY PROXY

There's nothing stopping me or any other man from raping a woman who "acts aggressively" towards us due to looks, status or wealth, EXCEPT OTHER MEN

You seem to be creating this personal definition of "natural" using mental gymnastics, last time I checked, natural means what happens "in nature" without any artificial interference (so that obviously includes modern day norms, values and laws)

If you say women would naturally want to reject such men I agree, if you go further and try to state that they will "naturally" become aggressive as in show opposition towards male advances I call bullshit, women are the timid and weaker sex, and only act as they do now because they wield male proxy power to protect them, that's not how they "naturally" act

Throw all of us back into the stone age and then we'll see how "aggressively" women respond to low tier males lol

Come on dude, you clearly aren't listening to yourself

Respecting someone even tho he is materially inferior to you is a masculine trait since it requires higher abstracy thinking
Submissiveness has nothing to do with respect, it has to do with fear and understanding your position in the hierarchy in life due to your own weakness. Men never required respect from women, only that they submit, its the same with all other mammals too

Women never "selected" in the past, they were made to submit, and stronger dominant males were more likely to be able to do this and kill off/beat the competition

Women were never the ones "selecting for traits", idiots like you have it backwards, men who had dominant traits will simply tend to be the ones that force themselves upon a woman and create a harem of women that they reproduce with

Its not women that selected the traits that men look for in women or that women look for in men. Its men who selected the traits that women look for and men look for

MEN WERE THE SELECTORS

Women being judge, jury and executioner of a man's genetic lineage is rather new for this species

Its why women evolved to be so obsessed with rape and submission, rape is statistically the most common fetish among women (you can look it up)
"Results indicated that 62% of women have had a rape fantasy, which is somewhat higher than previous estimates. For women who have had rape fantasies, the median frequency of these fantasies was about 4 times per year, with 14% of participants reporting that they had rape fantasies at least once a week."

There's also stats like this (a lot of women orgasm from rape):
"I’ve assisted more young women than I can count with this very issue…There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience. In my experience as a therapist, it has been somewhat less than half of the girls/women I’ve worked with. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers."

Now pair that up with the fact that statistically 75% of women report that they cannot reach orgasm in their CONSENSUAL RELATIONSHIPS :feelskek:

Does this sound like the sex that was doing the "selecting of traits" for the entire history of our species to you?

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is a best seller book for women

Here's the point, so many generations of women were raped that as an adaptation women literally evolved to be attracted to the kinds of men that would rape them and to be aroused by the idea of being raped

It is only recently that women have become the "selectors" but even then they are only ALLOWED TO DO SO VIA MALE PROXY POWER

Without laws and men (police) enforcing these laws women can't select at all, it would be a free for all

Not many, few. You are basically trying to use the exception to the rule here
I am basically trying to differentiate the exeption from the rule
That only happens in a world where men grant women rights and allow them to do so, so there is nothing "natural" about it

Your "point" is as retarded as saying women "naturally" use tampons, that shit doesn't exist without a modern society and without men first inventing, creating, and allowing women to purchase these products

You are doing nothing but perpetuating the false myth of "female power", when women don't have any power

ALL "FEMALE POWER" IS MALE POWER BY PROXY

There's nothing stopping me or any other man from raping a woman who "acts aggressively" towards us due to looks, status or wealth, EXCEPT OTHER MEN

You seem to be creating this personal definition of "natural" using mental gymnastics, last time I checked, natural means what happens "in nature" without any artificial interference (so that obviously includes modern day norms, values and laws)

If you say women would naturally want to reject such men I agree, if you go further and try to state that they will "naturally" become aggressive as in show opposition towards male advances I call bullshit, women are the timid and weaker sex, and only act as they do now because they wield male proxy power to protect them, that's not how they "naturally" act

Throw all of us back into the stone age and then we'll see how "aggressively" women respond to low tier males lol

Come on dude, you clearly aren't listening to yourself
Ok you came here, misunderstood my point and start yelling bullshit. Now, you keep yelling bullshit not based on what i said.

I'll repeat again: being aggressive or non obedient to men who stop being usefull or strong (hence the male power by proxy, idiot) is not a masculine trait. It's a very feminine trait. Women stopping beinge submissive when technology and wealth grow making men redundant is very natural, typical and feminine. If women didn't act this Way they would be some alien species of non humanly feminine foids who manage to be able to love men for what they are not what they do.

You are just creating a mess out of nothing and being annoying. Please stop
Does this sound like the sex that was doing the "selecting of traits" for the entire history of our species to you?

There's a reason why 50 shades of grey is a best seller book for women

Here's the point, so many generations of women were raped that as an adaptation women literally evolved to be attracted to the kinds of men that would rape them and to be aroused by the idea of being raped

It is only recently that women have become the "selectors" but even then they are only ALLOWED TO DO SO VIA MALE PROXY POWER

Without laws and men (police) enforcing these laws women can't select at all, it would be a free for all
You know thus just proves that women want men to DO, to ACT, to dominate and to Hunt, right? They are not able to feel any satisfaction with a man Who is socially uncapable, autistic and that let women chose or work for him

Last edited:
How do feminists cope by lying to themselves so much and living in delusions when they're at this point nothing but living privileged cheap copies of men?! It's honestly as pathetic as an incel trying to act like a chad because he believes it will make him a chad as well

The only way that you can justify this sort of thinking is by using Otto Weininger´s dualistic notion of the "feminine" and the "masculine", i.e. that we all have "feminine" and "masculine" qualities embedded into us. What's funny is that some women are even better than us, incels, at being "real man." In this sense, we are inferior in nature because we, incels, are submissive and emasculated males.

Women are dumb and fucking weak

Do you observe how breeds of smaller dogs are usually much more aggressive than breeds of bigger dogs? That's because bigger creatures know they are bigger and more powerful and thus don't need to compensate for nothing. Same applies to short men, they need to compensate for their lack of height by being aggressive/gymmaxxing
Women are dumb and fucking weak

Women are never neutral, they now to Alpha, expect beta to bow to them; the problem is that even the weakest males outperform women.