Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Women and children’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Women and children’.

These three words mixed together just come to show that women want to be put on the same level as children when it suits them and to be honest, that’s an insult to children since children aren’t insufferable like women.

Women are ‘strong and independent’ yet say shit like ‘Women and children‘ like they are on the same level as them because it suits their whole ‘Women are oppressed and need to be protected‘ bullshit.

Tbh there is so much hypocrisy when it comes to feminisim its crazy

Kids (men) actually grow up. Women stay toddlers their entire lives. They wine, bitch, and moan about everything even when having everything handed to them.

Kids (men) actually grow up. Women stay toddlers their entire lives. They wine, bitch, and moan about everything even when having everything handed to them.
‘What? No, I don’t want my looks match, I want better’.

Everything women say is just full of double standards, hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance. They only say shit when its convenient. That's why i stopped taking them seriously.

Everything women say is just full of double standards, hypocrisy and cognitive dissonance. They only say shit when its convenient. That's why i stopped taking them seriously.
‘We aren’t children’>’Women and children’.

Men are superior to women, but women are superior to children. The old consensus was that women mature until their late teens and never grow from that, hence the reason our ancestors would say women are eternal teenagers.

Just like adults are expected to be held accountable for their children's actions, the same was expected from men in regards to women. Men had the authority in society, but also the responsibility of looking after and controlling their spouses.

In today's world, women are free from consequences, can do as they please, and the only ones to blame ever are men. Thanks to the corrupt politicians and stupid citizens who allowed the destruction of the patriarchy, we are now facing dark times in which men can be locked up for even talking about this atrocity.

Women are worse than children.They know what they like but act dumb and pure.

Nobody flips their lid and goes activist mode on you when you use that phrase, even though by NPC logic it’s discrimination. Yeah literally grouping foids together with children I.e totally defenseless, dependent creatures.

Nobody flips their lid and goes activist mode on you when you use that phrase, even though by NPC logic it’s discrimination. Yeah literally grouping foids together with children I.e totally defenseless, dependent creatures.
I've noticed the following traits regarding inferior creatures:

• They play the victim card.
• They have physical appeal.
• They are extremely dependent.
• They manipulate feelings of others for personal gain.
• They are pathological liars.

This pattern can be seen among women, children, and some pets. Although pets don't manipulate feelings or lie.

It's sort of a mechanism of self-defense. Inferior creatures need to provoke this appeal in order to be protected by the superior creatures, otherwise they would completely vanish due to lack of competence.

Why do we care for children? Sure, there are maternal and paternal instincts which make us look after them, but it's something else going on: children provoke this feeling of being cared for and protected. Women also do it because of their superior beauty and femininity. Pets do it, too. Everyone loves dogs and cats, and can't possibly be okay with the idea of them getting hurt. Nobody cares about cockroaches, though.

over for titaniccels who let themselves sink so their whore roastie wives could escape on the life rafts to get chad cock. if you die and are married, your wife will forget you existed and start the cock carousel again.

Benevolent sexism

Whenever a terrorist attack happens 100 people dead the media says including 15 women and children, just shows how they say that's men's lives are less worthy, same goes for murder victims, whenever a woman gets murdered, the whole country goes hysterical and into sorrow, however when a man gets killed it is just swept under the carpet, men make up 85% of murder victims