Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women already think that men who they deem as ugly.. Hate women..

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-
So why waste your energy hating women when you are already commiting an act of hate according to them.. Just by existing as a nonchad.

Just exist and mind your own buisness, and maybe smile and wave at them. Trust me women will hate you and me just as much either way.

Water is wet. Everyone here has probably noticed this already.

>and maybe smile and wave at them
enjoy being called a weirdo and creep

Your going to be called that regardless.. Buts its a low effort action to provoke a negative reaction from women

Your going to be called that regardless.. Buts its a low effort action to provoke a negative reaction from women
Some men have been acused of rape for less and it destroyed their lives, you simply cannot win.

Some men have been acused of rape for less and it destroyed their lives, you simply cannot win.
And hating women will not change that. So do what you want tbh, its easier to hurt women by smiling at them rather than frowning and yelling at them

And hating women will not change that. So do what you want tbh, its easier to hurt women by smiling at them rather than frowning and yelling at them
You don't hate someone because it will change something, you hate them because they are pieces of shit who want you to live through a lifetime of suffering.

The more you will succumb to their demands by trying to avoid possibly offending them, the guiltier you will get. So just keep on smiling, winking, waving, or even blowing fucking kisses at them if you have to.

Last edited:
I'm indifferent toward women. I pay no mind to them whenever I see them or walk by them. So whatever I guess.

I will never forgive women for how they treated me. Just by that they are worthy of my hate.

The more you will succumb to their demands by trying to avoid possibly offending them, the guiltier you will get. So just keep on smiling, winking, waving, or even blowing fucking kisses at them if you have to.
Their demands are for us to die, we offend them by living and being happy.
Dont hate. Be happy.
I will never forgive women for how they treated me. Just by that they are worthy of my hate.
They want u to hate them. Be happy and cope because that would be doing the opposite of what women want us to do

It depends tbh if you are quite and refuse to interact with them they do but since all of the soyboys worship women they don't think all ugly men hates them

It depends tbh if you are quite and refuse to interact with them they do but since all of the soyboys worship women they don't think all ugly men hates them
Women hate soys more than men that hate women. That is why I always treat women like ppl. Women hate it when a nonchad does it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back