Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Women age like milk. It's NO ASCENTION to get settled for by a 30+ year old roastie. In fact it's an INSULT.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41741
  • Start date
Deleted member 41741

Deleted member 41741

Banned
-
Good morning incels.is! :dab:

Foids start to age like shit as soon as they hit 30. Their teens and 20s are their prime for looks. Men start to age like shit as soon as they hit 35.

man age like shit and woman age like wine

well in this world , that is.

even 40 + woman have over 500 OF simps

The more you think about it, the more of an insult it becomes.

Because, it's not simply a case of, "my looks are gone, so now I'll settle." It's a case of, "my looks are gone, so now you have to pay a higher price for me than the guys who got me when I was attractive"

I mean, I will criticize marriage just like any other black-pilled man. It's a bad deal. We all know this. But it kind of makes sense if you're talking about marriage to a 19 or 20 year old virgin and she gives you children and she's a good wife into her 40s. If she does all of that, then yeah sure, the gun that's pointed at your head (by which I mean, the threat of taking half your shit plus alimony) makes sense.

But these women take that high value they have - their youth, and their reproductive capacity - and they give that away for free (but not to you!) thereby setting the price for it. The price of a thing is nothing more than what people have to pay. A 20 year old fucking Chad and getting nothing in return is stating loud and clear: "my price is $0"

Then later, when value is gone, then they jack of the price ...just for you. That is definitely an insult.

The more you think about it, the more of an insult it becomes.

Because, it's not simply a case of, "my looks are gone, so now I'll settle." It's a case of, "my looks are gone, so now you have to pay a higher price for me than the guys who got me when I was attractive"

I mean, I will criticize marriage just like any other black-pilled man. It's a bad deal. We all know this. But it kind of makes sense if you're talking about marriage to a 19 or 20 year old virgin and she gives you children and she's a good wife into her 40s. If she does all of that, then yeah sure, the gun that's pointed at your head (by which I mean, the threat of taking half your shit plus alimony) makes sense.

But these women take that high value they have - their youth, and their reproductive capacity - and they give that away for free (but not to you!) thereby setting the price for it. The price of a thing is nothing more than what people have to pay. A 20 year old fucking Chad and getting nothing in return is stating loud and clear: "my price is $0"

Then later, when value is gone, then they jack of the price ...just for you. That is definitely an insult.

Well said brocel and totally agree.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Massive cope

Unless you're fat and start balding at 25, men will always age better than holes.

You cant compare our shitty genetics and overall longevity to men who aren't incel.

Massive cope

Unless you're fat and start balding at 25, men will always age better than holes.

You cant compare our shitty genetics and overall longevity to men who aren't incel.
Women age poorly because they use make up and men don't. Makeup has a bunch of toxins in it which ages them poorly.

Cope, Having a pussy > Being a miserable lonely man.

Women age poorly because they use make up and men don't. Makeup has a bunch of toxins in it which ages them poorly.

Nah. They simply age bad. The purpose of makeup is to allow them to fake having the facial cues of lolis.

most men age like shit

Makeup makes the aging even quicker, I should have said.
Cope

Having a single baby can also implode their body and make them landwhales with stretch marks before they even crack 30.

Makeup has nothing to do with their overall fragile design, it's just another negative for them to an already flawed design

i want to coom in a prime foid

It's the cheese

agreed. imagine ascending in ur 30's. that alone is ragefuel

imho it's actually worse for you to ascend with a 30+ year old than be an incel. foids don't have anything left at that point, they'll just hold you down. JFL just fuck prossies at that point

Cope

Having a single baby can also implode their body and make them landwhales with stretch marks before they even crack 30.

Makeup has nothing to do with their overall fragile design, it's just another negative for them to an already flawed design
If they're having a baby it (should) be within marriage, and at that point the initial purpose of their beauty, attracting a husband, isn't as crucial since they already did that.

Of course nowadays we have a single mom epidemic which has become a punchline to make fun of cucks who are desperate for female affection.

If they're having a baby it (should) be within marriage, and at that point the initial purpose of their beauty, attracting a husband, isn't as crucial since they already did that.

Irrelevant point. Foids threw this given right to them away the minute they started screeching for equality and desire to "sexually" explore themselves with different partners :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They complained about being wedded to men they weren't attracted to, got what they asked for and these are the consequences they now have to face. They willingly do all the things (alcohol,drugs,feminism,makeup,whoredom)that destroys their face/body at an even faster rate than their inherent decay of beauty that begins as soon as their teen years are over.
Of course nowadays we have a single mom epidemic which has become a punchline to make fun of cucks who are desperate for female affection.
Some cucks sees this as a "blessing" in disguise :soy::bluepill:

Irrelevant point. Foids threw this given right to them away the minute they started screeching for equality and desire to "sexually" explore themselves with different partners :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

They complained about being wedded to men they weren't attracted to, got what they asked for and these are the consequences they now have to face. They willingly do all the things (alcohol,drugs,feminism,makeup,whoredom)that destroys their face/body at an even faster rate than their inherent decay of beauty that begins as soon as their teen years are over.

Some cucks sees this as a "blessing" in disguise :soy::bluepill:
I wasn't defending foids, I was just pointing out the natural consequences for this behavior.

If she's British, yeah, but Asians look young for a looooooooooooooong time.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220422-091041.png
    Screenshot_20220422-091041.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20220422-091106.png
    Screenshot_20220422-091106.png
    568.7 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4