Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman will want to date you later on when you have your life sorted out.

vla ur right, lets just MCTOW (Men coping their own way), cuz its pointless. My parents and relatives want to hook me up with an albanian chick back at the homeland but fuck that she will nag the fuck out of me drive me crazy while wasting all my cash then divorce for a chad. There is no hope for us, girls only love Chad and can have sustainable relationships with Chad.
That's how you know it's over as an Albanian guy, you can't even get an Albanian girl in your current country and have to resort to bringing over a poor Albanian immigrant to marry you.

OF COURSE! after you have hopefully gained resources to be a beta provider for a semen demon virtue signaling washed up whore

That's how you know it's over as an Albanian guy, you can't even get an Albanian girl in your current country and have to resort to bringing over a poor Albanian immigrant to marry you.
2 true