Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman who wrote “book of grief” aftER husband’s death, has been charged with his murdER

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/K-sT7IWHFh0

Oh no how is this possible. Soyciety told me that All women are gentle, loving, kind, caring, harmless, innocent angels.

I refuse to believe women are capable of evil, and if you think othERwise, you’re a misogynistic incel who should be executed by firing squad for being so hateful.

Oh and the reportER is a tranny, so the information presented in the news report can now be confirmed as being reliable and trustworthy, trannies are angelic creatures just like women so anything that comes out of a tranny’s mouth is truth.

Normal heterosexual “cis-gendERed” low value males are the only people capable of being evil liars.

:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Good find.

I've been following this.

She offed him with fentanyl.

Truly le heckin empathetic genderino.

Truly le heckin empathetic genderino.
Kek, the fair sex strikes again, nothing amazes me more than the low cunning of retarded foids, if you are going to murder your husband why write a book about it

She has animalistic grin. Some people are born predators. Nature isn't inherently good.