Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman who slept with more than 300 people in one year explains how she did it

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★

Inceldom cured:
Come learn from this young lady how to have sex.

In just the space of 12 months, Annie said she'd slept with around 300 people and labelled her fun-filled year as 'empowering'. :feelskek:

Apparently the 26-year-old is in the top 0.4 percent of creators on the platform and makes a whopping $1,000 a day. :feelsclown:

the OnlyFans star is now thought to rake in over $1 million a year. :society:

Just get paid $1 million dollar a year to exist theory

Cast the stones.

@BlueCore

woow surely i can become just like her and fuck daily and make thousands off my existence! life is so fair and nice :feelsaww:

Her male equivalent is a Christian minecraft player

Inceldom cured:
Come learn from this young lady how to have sex.
>Young.

26 is an old age for a foid since foids age like milk, young for a male though.

Cast the stones.

@BlueCore
This world is so fucked

The fact that these cunts get paid to exist to do this shit

It's beyond over

$1,000 a day meanwhile you have to wagecuck and rot for nothing

Just nuke this world

Some think pretty women are prudish.
From what I've seen, pretty women turn out to be the biggest whores.

I've just had a female say to me

>I need a job and I would LOVE to get some basic respect from people, but no, because I look like an aberration. Who even cares about dating when they're about to end up homeless to die.

>I did have a partner but I don't anymore, exactly because I can't get a job. Not that I care. Wasn't of any help. I thought we were great friends but of course everyone leaves once I'm no longer worth anything. I don't long for human love so it's whatever really.

@MiSKiRaT
I swear every westerncuck is lucky that I'm a poor low class sandnigger or else I would've bought a mig-21 and turned every US city into a bloodbath Fuck that blonde half-mutt nigger piece of shit

I bet her father is so proud.