Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman thought i was going to attack/rob/rape her earlier

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Be me standing outside of Jack in the box, eating food at car. Woman walks out of store and goes to her car. She opens the door, i'm purposefully trying to avoid eye contact and i'm turned around the other way, just trying to enjoy french fries. "Just so you know, you're going to hear a loud alarm if you try anything" I hear her say in an annoying Karen type of tone. I think to myself "what the fuck lol? Dude i really don't give a fuck let me be" She must have been in her 30s or 40s and was an average height slightly overweight latina or white girl.
she gets in her car and drives off.

The blackpill here is that if i was an attractive 6 foot plus Chad, then she wouldn't have said that. If anything she would have just got in her car and left. But no, because i'm an obese 5'6 long haired neckbeard autist who's standing outside at night, i MUST be a rapist, robber, or bad guy.

Why can't i JUST be another type of guy. No. It's because i'm unattractive. That is why.

foids unironically think any ugly man is automatically a potential rapist because they saw a couple of roasties fearmongering on twitter. peak memegender.

Chads can’t be rapists because that’s an oxymoron. All foids would want to have sex with him. That’s why only ugly men are assumed to be rapists

turned around the other way, just trying to enjoy french fries.
"Just so you know, you're going to hear a loud alarm if you try anything" I hear her say in an annoying Karen type of tone.
rude night-ruiners like that deserved to be outed and shunned collectively by men

imagine if next time she needs to buy something an incel cashier lets another customer butt ahead because we coordinated
Chads can’t be rapists because that’s an oxymoron. All foids would want to have sex with him.
what makes rape is whether or not you consent to sex, not whether or not you want it

it is possible for a foid to not give consent to chad so it is possible for chad to rape her

for example she might withhold consent from a chadlite to avoid blowing chances w/ gigachad

You were giving her the creep vibes with your ugliness.

imagine if next time she needs to buy something an incel cashier lets another customer butt ahead because we coordinated
La Résistance type shit

It's your ugly personality.She saw it from a mile away

Chads can’t be rapists because that’s an oxymoron. All foids would want to have sex with him. That’s why only ugly men are assumed to be rapists
That is the truth. Why do you think that movies and series about bondage and kinky stuff are so popular with the foids nowadays? Because most foids wish they were raped by Chads...

Why can dumb cunts think they can just verbally harass and implicate random people? What if you walked up to any fat goblina and said "just so you know ill call animal control on you if you start getting uppity."? You'd be shot by 14 cousins of the sow but still it is fucking pathetic foids think they can just walk around running their gaping traps at individuals.

the female mind is cancer

They scare so easily :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Use that for ur advantage

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Be me standing outside of Jack in the box, eating food at car. Woman walks out of store and goes to her car. She opens the door, i'm purposefully trying to avoid eye contact and i'm turned around the other way, just trying to enjoy french fries. "Just so you know, you're going to hear a loud alarm if you try anything" I hear her say in an annoying Karen type of tone. I think to myself "what the fuck lol? Dude i really don't give a fuck let me be" She must have been in her 30s or 40s and was an average height slightly overweight latina or white girl.

The blackpill here is that if i was an attractive 6 foot plus Chad, then she wouldn't have said that. If anything she would have just got in her car and left. But no, because i'm an obese 5'6 long haired neckbeard autist who's standing outside at night, i MUST be a rapist, robber, or bad guy.

Why can't i JUST be another type of guy. No. It's because i'm unattractive. That is why.
silly inkel all men are automatically rapists until proven otherwise

Women honestly believe the skinny, short incels are rapists instead of the, you know, tall chads who want pussy.

Women honestly believe the skinny, short incels are rapists instead of the, you know, tall chads who want pussy.
i'm short but obese

I feel for you. I was accused of rape and interrogated for 6 hours. I have the DMs between me and her to prove. women are nothing more than garbage that must be taken out. if you ever want help regarding these issues dm me at Seung Hui Cho#9999