Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman queefing live on twitch for viewers

To think that after basically a decade of studies and finally becoming a doctor, this thing would still end up making two or three times more than me. At least it is high quality content :feelsclown:

Absolutely disgusting :feelsUgh:
Some skank queefing makes ridiculous money, while some poor street sweeper earns $2 a day.
Clown world.

YOU GO QUEEN!!!

Damn her pussy is so loose she can literally fart through it

50 years of feminism for this

35 (soon 36) year old and I am hearing about 'queefing' for the first time.

It's not just the women, but the beta simps encouraging this degenerate behavior

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvGb82ESftM

I like him, inb4 he's cancelled

3463.jpg

Twitch has been completely submerged by foids doing Just Chatting and talking about shitty stupid things.

Imagine that I've been banned for life from a French channel for just saying "Denmark". Not surprisingly, this fucker supports gays and lesbians, "women's gaming", "women's talent" and shit like this. Ironically, that's when he banned me that I discovered this Incel website and found it a very comfy place to discuss without being invaded by foids bluepilled speeches.

Now I stopped paying any subscription to channels on Twitch and I only watch guys playing cool games. As most French streamers are young boys with shrill voices that burn my ears, or are bluepilled as fuck, or are unbearable, I often prefer to watch US streams. But never UK because UK, excepted for canadians who are cool even if they are part of the English Crown.

I opened this thread just to see what queefing is

Male: suffers, wageslaves
Females: queefs, money is handed to her

*Incel farts*
EWW DESGUSTING INKWEL
*Whore queefs*
YES MORE MORE WE PAY U MANEY

This is what the allies fought Hitler for

This is our world.

:cryfeels:

That was painful to watch

Male: suffers, wageslaves
Females: queefs, money is handed to her
Asmongold is one of the only based streamers left who has a good amount of viewers, mostly because he lived like an hermit (still kinda does) incel most of his life before making $$$ with a fake forced personality on Twitch. I fear he's going to get cancelled by the Twitch simp mods even though he's picking his words carefully to not sound like a "mysogynistic inkel".

Last edited:
women have coped by being ignorant far longer than men

> read the title
> wonder WTF "queefing" is
> watch the video
> hope the world ends

It's impossible not to hate women in 2021.

Kim Jong Un, launch the fucking nukes before you get assassinated or get a heart attack, you fat fuck.

The world needs to be cleansed in fire.