Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman on the bus today was mad at my existence as a curry incel

Gundamcel69

Gundamcel69

Autistcel, Subhuman
-
I was on the bus today, and I was on my way home after doing some errands. I usually play my Switch on the bus to pass the time. I notice that a couple mintues into my bus ride there's a woman staring at me with a really upset looking face. Wtf is my mere existence on this bus that much of an eye sore? Does she hate my skin or face? I just sat at a different seat at the back for the rest of my ride with my head down. Fucking hell.

You should just stayed there. Maybe next time she won't take the bus anymore.

Man up and don't be such a simp.

currycel = volcel

Where are all you oldcels with like 2 days online coming from? :feelssus:

Either way, this isn't too uncommon; you could even see it as a display of both fear and resentment towards an obviously subhuman ethnic daring to exist in a public space, as most foids will immediately ascribe negative characteristics to an unattractive physical appearance. :feelsclown:

Where are all you oldcels with like 2 days online coming from? :feelssus:

Either way, this isn't too uncommon; you could even see it as a display of both fear and resentment towards an obviously subhuman ethnic daring to exist in a public space, as most foids will immediately ascribe negative characteristics to an unattractive physical appearance. :feelsclown:
I'm just not online that much due to work.

I was on the bus today, and I was on my way home after doing some errands. I usually play my Switch on the bus to pass the time. I notice that a couple mintues into my bus ride there's a woman staring at me with a really upset looking face. Wtf is my mere existence on this bus that much of an eye sore? Does she hate my skin or face? I just sat at a different seat at the back for the rest of my ride with my head down. Fucking hell.
Cuck for moving seats purely to placate a whore who should mind her own fucking business. Next time someone does this, just look em in the eye and say "You need something?"

You should just stayed there. Maybe next time she won't take the bus anymore.

Man up and don't be such a simp.
I would but I'm a pussy. I just wanted to play my game in peace.

You sure got a lot of nerve riding a bus and playing a game on you're way home from work....

Stop mogging me (and all us neetfreaks)

Tf if a grownass man was playing on a switch next to me, I’d probably stare too :feelsjuice:

Im usually a quiet, meek person but if a woman was staring at me like that for no reason I would confront her

If you are ugly then women hate you for just existing. Women literally want ugly men to die and commit suicide

ahahaha she wants you to be deleted or smth kek

Should've offered hER CHOcolates.

Western foids really hate curries

Same happens with me often.......that's why i don't use public transpiration.......Use your personal vehicle instead of taking public transport.

You should’ve started masturbating