Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Woman live in a totally different reality

xXnobodyXx

xXnobodyXx

Recruit
★★★
Woman are living in a totally different reality and they can't relate in any level to the problems modern man have.
story time:
I take antidepressants and ansiolitics to function in society(working, talking and etc.) and to prevent me from hurting myself or hurting others.
Last time at my psychiatrist I've said I was feeling lonely sometimes and she suggested me to dowmload tinder, do you see how much women are living in a different world? they think, me, an average man, can get any girls in a dating app when your experience in the dating app is solely guided by your image, so I said to her that I downloaded it once and all the likes I've receveid, as and average face 22 year old muscular man, were from Obese woman, fat single mothers and gay guys so I uninstalled and she made a surprised face like as if I was lying, Bruh, when you distance yourself and look at life from the outside it, indeed, is a joke.

Last time at my psychiatrist I've said I was feeling lonely sometimes and she suggested me to dowmload tinder
:feelsohgod: These people have no idea at all.

When I went to a therapist once she told me basically to just quit being a loser and get a life. she seemed absolutely disgusted when I told her my average day was basically just staying in my room playing guitar or sleeping. Needless to say I did not go back

Last time at my psychiatrist I've said I was feeling lonely sometimes and she suggested me to dowmload tinder
Joker the dark knight

reason #1889781628 why thE-Rapists are a scam

When I went to a therapist once she told me basically to just quit being a loser and get a life. she seemed absolutely disgusted when I told her my average day was basically just staying in my room playing guitar or sleeping. Needless to say I did not go back
I only go back to get my meds, the advices are completely useless, they have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes

she suggested me to dowmload tinder
I would have ERed her fucking head off in minecraft. What an incompetent cocksucker. Ultimate proof foids aren't supposed to do important jobs.

Relating to others is just not something women do, but they will fake it sometimes to virtue signal and get attention. Women only think about how to take advantage, they are 100% egotistical and narcissistic.

Maybe try to ask your therapist for direct help with tinder. As help in taking photos and what to talk about. Give her some work.