Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman lets homeless man eat her ass on the beach

TheVman

TheVman

Catfish master, women abuser!
-
One day that women will be the lucky wife of an inceltears poster and have tyrone's kids for him

The fuck is this degeneracy.

It doesn't belong on the streets.

fucking hell america is a degenerate shithole. I hope kim tries to assassinate trump, then nukes california

jfl at how degenerate society has gotten

Meanwhile a whitecel will finally work up the courage to ask her out and maybe he gets a kiss or to hold her books or something...

Burn the slut alive.

Disgusting.. it honestly makes me despair for this world sometimes.

Femoids would rather have homeless black guys eat their ass out on the beach and have people film it and put it on the internet than speak to a sub-8 nerd.

Holy fuck america is degenerate.
Are all coastal areas of America this degenerate?

I fucking hate degeneracy I wish there was instant jail time or heavy fines for these stuff. Intimacy should only be shown at home otherwise let’s just allow rape to be legal.

fucking hell america is a degenerate shithole. I hope kim tries to assassinate trump, then nukes california
this is florida. spring break. I didn't even post the worst shit

Women are naturally attracted to degeneracy. I cannot stress that enough. This video is crystal clear evidence.

I always wonder if certain people actually provide negative value to society. Even if this cunt is a prime wageslave in her time not being a whore, I can't imagine her providing any value to society and only taking from it.

@ItheIthe
I like what @TheVman said about this slut having Tyrone's kids for some pathetic cuck at IT

Also I think everyone standing around cheering this on should be killed right along with the two featured degenerates.

I always wonder if certain people actually provide negative value to society. Even if this cunt is a prime wageslave in her time not being a whore, I can't imagine her providing any value to society and only taking from it.
there's a recent study that showed women literally recieve more in taxes than they pay, so yes, there's about 3 billion people that contribute negatively to society

Disgusting. They should be sentenced to death and then Allah will torture them for eternity.

there's a recent study that showed women literally recieve more in taxes than they pay, so yes, there's about 3 billion people that contribute negatively to society

Holy shit I love this study I just read through it.