Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman laughing

N

NippyScarlet

Greycel
Do you guys get as scared as me when you here woman laugh near you?

No I just find it extremely annoying

I get paranoid when I hear people laughing, I assume that I’m the joke they are laughing at.

I get paranoid when I hear people laughing, I assume that I’m the joke they are laughing at.
same. I think this comes from being mocked a lot as a child. Even if you aren't being mocked later you will always assume you are because of the past.

I feel rage if I hear a group of women laughing near me

YES. because I assume they are laughing and talking trash about me. And possibly even saying racist things. I always get nervous when anyone near me laughs. Especially when I see them looking at me

Laughing and drooling after chad

same. I think this comes from being mocked a lot as a child. Even if you aren't being mocked later you will always assume you are because of the past.

Pretty much the same for me, although I eventually stopped giving a damn about what people think so much, which helped a lot.. So even when I falsely perceive people laughing at me, I don't get consumed by the feeling and am able to call the false alarm.

When I'd been attending elementary school, I remember 3 older girls standing at a window, pointing and laughing at me going to school every morning for at least 3 months (was it me looking like a girl with long hair at the age of 10 or anything else remotely funny, hard to tell for me now..).. Being that I'd been already heavily damaged by bullying and unstable relationship patterns by then, it contributed to my personal spiral of mental abuse really nicely.

I just feel a bit stressed ngl.

Everytime I am in this kind of situation the first thought that comes to my mind is "they are probably laughing at my subhumanity", but thats a very narcissistc view, in 99% of the cases I am just invisible like an NPC background character

I would lol too if I had the world at my fingertips.

I hate female voices tbh annoying cunts

They shouldn't act disrespectful when men around.

not being able to read social situations to save your life is also an impairment...