Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Woman killed in dog attack

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/_VQf5q6MDvw

I bet the dog used it’s pERsonality detectER to detect the fact that the woman has an awful pERsonality, that’s why it attacked hER.

RemembER guys, evERything bad that happens to anyone, only happens to them if they have a “bad pERsonality.”

So in the same way we are incel because of our “bad personality”, then it’s also the case that the women who get raped and/or killed met that fate only because of their bad personality.

If only this woman had taken more showERs, gotten more haircuts, went to more thERapy sessions and consoomed more jewpills to improve hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.

Last edited:
She tried to rape him.

i can't blame the doggo, he was defending himself from sexual harrassment.

doggo lives matter

Was it a peaceful pitbull?

someone give that dog a treat

Beast on beast crime

1 foid down, over 4 000 000 000 to go.

foids are weak as fuck i wouldve fucked that dog up

“A man’s best friend”

View: https://youtu.be/_VQf5q6MDvw

I bet the dog used it’s pERsonality detectER to detect the fact that the woman has an awful pERsonality, that’s why it attacked hER.

RemembER guys, evERything bad that happens to anyone, only happens to them if they have a “bad pERsonality.”

So in the same way we are incel because of our “bad personality”, then it’s also the case that the women who get raped and/or killed met that fate only because of their bad personality.

If only this woman had taken more showERs, gotten more haircuts, went to more thERapy sessions and consoomed more jewpills to improve hER pERsonality, then maybe this wouldn’t have happened.

Mutts are a ticking timebomb, Thats why i enjoy hanging out with cats instead, You dont bother cat, Cat dont bother you.

"Woman woman woman: More woman after the weather"

MeDNR

Probably a shitbull

Wanna act like they're animal lovers meanwhile same dumb, pasty bitches working in labs torturing beagles for worthless products & enriching corporation

I'm just hERe for the ERs :feelshaha: