Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman in a "rough patch" cheats on reddit husband with black man, hubby now making racist comments

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
TL;DR: Slut wife cheats on hubby 2 yrs ago, cuck accepts her back, cuck identifies the work colleague as being a Tyrone and has since been making regular racist comments, slut wife tells him to stop and hubby accuses her of taking Tyrone's side

Funny how every "rough patch" in a relationship always ends up with the woman immediately jumping on some new cock. "I need some space" ALWAYS means she needs some new dick in her life. No woman needs space from a man she is serious about.

Altenfnf

Feel bad for that guy. SHE utterly destroyed his faith in people just cause SHE decided she wanted to drown in Tyrone's cum.

Her actions were the DIRECT cause of this man's transformation. She said so herself that he used to be upset by rascit comments and all that. When the fuck will foids realize that their hypergamy and whoring destroys faithful men?

BBC theory confirmed

He was a cuck from the moment he decided to get married, from that point it's hard not to get fucked from divorce.

I bet cuckittors are supporting her and saying she should drop him for being a racist. lul

Death to all cucks and whores.

Some men have to learn the hard way.

JUST BE TYRONE

i guess she's not too busy fucking apologising for her infidelity to police her husband's speech

I understand this alot and it's one of the biggest things fueling my contempt to the myth people call love it's all a fucking lie for sure this "true love" bullshit is one of the many things of a hopeful "just world" the feeds this insanity and now he might probably kill himself because of it. I hate the world I get a little dopimine rush everytime there has been a massacre on the news and I'm always hoping for a better death count and my veiw point type character in the perpetrator

Put that bitch on a firing squad, and I'll jerk off to her getting shot down.

All men who marry past 1970 need to be hanged for being massive cucks.

A certain race of men can't be incel...so what else is new or knew?

Lol what a beta cuck he is the type to allow this type of food behavior

Typical white American couple these days. Welcome to cuckedsociety boyos.

“I offered him anything to make up for it”

nothing short of murder can right that wrong.

surprised she even mentioned it to her husband tbh

brutal black revenge in action

Yes, getting the priorities right here. Her husband not saying nigger is far more important than keeping her marriage alive.

Dumb bitch.

they should all shoot each other in a mexican stand off

Funny how every "rough patch" in a relationship always ends up with the woman immediately jumping on some new cock. "I need some space" ALWAYS means she needs some new dick in her life. No woman needs space from a man she is serious about.

So his wife cheat on her, and instead of cursing her and leaving he decides to stay and blame an entire race because his bride was a whore?

Woman are wonderful effect all over again, I hope he got cucked by three niggas at once.

tbqh he should just beat the shit out of her. who cares about jail.

He was a cuck from the moment he decided to get married, from that point it's hard not to get fucked from divorce.
So what alternative do you give to marriage? My intention is to raise competent kids and for that they need both parents working together, single fatherhood is much better than single motherhood but still worst than a successful marriage.

Marriage is the way to go, but ofc if you are a betacuck soyboy with a roastie as a wife is surely a bad choice and it will end bad, I rather marry up with a ugly incel woman than with a Stacy, virgin would be perfect as I really don't mind the physical appearance, the mentality is more important, virgin woman then to be several times more loyal than 1000 sexual partner Stacy.

How does he even look at himself in the mirror after that?

It's not Tyrones fault that your wife is a fucking whore, she would have fucked a man of any race provided that he is taller and has a bigger dick than you.
She was married so Tyrone shouldn't have fucked her. Tyrone is just as bad as his whoring wife.

I bet cuckittors are supporting her and saying she should drop him for being a racist. lul
Hopefully she listens and then proceeds to get passed around like a joint by chads and tyrones, wondering why none of them want to commit :feelsautistic:
How does he even look at himself in the mirror after that?

It's not Tyrones fault that your wife is a fucking whore, she would have fucked a man of any race provided that he is taller and has a bigger dick than you.

Most people would blame the husband for being a racist while ignoring the whore's infidelity.

Feel bad for that guy. SHE utterly destroyed his faith in people just cause SHE decided she wanted to drown in Tyrone's cum.

Her actions were the DIRECT cause of this man's transformation. She said so herself that he used to be upset by rascit comments and all that. When the fuck will foids realize that their hypergamy and whoring destroys faithful men?

Damn, sickening. The dumb slut ruined his life. Just like all do.

People in this situation should just divorce. Better to be forced to give half your things than to willingly give up more.

she literally did nothing wrong

So what alternative do you give to marriage? My intention is to raise competent kids and for that they need both parents working together, single fatherhood is much better than single motherhood but still worst than a successful marriage.
You must prepare for cuckdom. Cunts are mentioned to be traitors, men constructed the wholesome ideologies like christianity and islam only for keeping foid from cucking them.

And now these religions are destroyed in literally decades because of bolshevizm and feminism.

So these women who cannot resist sex even for a few months during a "bad patch" in a relationship, are the same ones telling us that we can live happy lives without ever getting love or sex?

So these women who cannot resist sex even for a few months during a "bad patch" in a relationship, are the same ones telling us that we can live happy lives without ever getting love or sex?
Hypocrites. :feelsthink:

The only way to salvage this doomed society is to remove women's rights.

You must prepare for cuckdom. Cunts are mentioned to be traitors, men constructed the wholesome ideologies like christianity and islam only for keeping foid from cucking them.

And now these religions are destroyed in literally decades because of bolshevizm and feminism.
>Males brainwash females for their own benefit
>Females also retaliate with brainwashing for their own benefit

Gee...fucking sexual arms race

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back