Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman got Triggered and blocked me , she was Concerned that her Husband records her Naked WTF??? , I pointed it out ( SHE WANTS CHAD ) WKs AIDED HER

Izayacel

Izayacel

Cl0wnER "
★★★★★
so a woman , emotional and dumb as they are, blocked me from pointing out the truth , after she made a statement that she dosnt want her Husband recording her Nude (ala she dosnt have feelings for him anymore and wants a good looking jerky yet again )

i make a tweet that she craves her Chad again , she ofc got triggered AND DELETED HER ORIGINAL TWEET

THEN SHE MAKES A TWEET OF NOT BECOMING LIKE ME , Simps ofc whiteknighted the shit out of her, to make her feel right and special and watever else .

MAN LERN IT ALREADY , WOMAN ARENT THOSE PRECIOUS BEINGS THEY PRETEND TO BE , HYPERGAMY DOSNT CARE ABOUT YOUR WHITEKNIGHTING!!! HYPERGAMY ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR LOOKS

Unbenannt
1Unbenannt

I like how these weak wrists are all for public shaming when "MUH KWEENS" aren't the victims. As long as Men who won't be faggot cucks and worship ugly Roasts get chained in the dungeons without anyone to talk to forever it is alright. Just throw Men who won't worship the Pussy gods into a crocodile pit.

so a woman , emotional and dumb as they are, blocked me from pointing out the truth

It is always the same, once you point out their hypocrisy they will ignore you and/or leave the conversation, yet they want to seek validation for their point of view afterwards.

It is always the same, once you point out their hypocrisy they will ignore you and/or leave the conversation, yet they want to seek validation for their point of view afterwards.
yea exactly , to get positive reinforcements ala compliments , from cucks , to make her feel right. What i already stated

She blocked you, she didn't delete her comment. Bitches never back down from their own words.

so a woman , emotional and dumb as they are, blocked me from pointing out the truth , after she made a statement that she dosnt want her Husband recording her Nude (ala she dosnt have feelings for him anymore and wants a good looking jerky yet again )

i make a tweet that she craves her Chad again , she ofc got triggered AND DELETED HER ORIGINAL TWEET

THEN SHE MAKES A TWEET OF NOT BECOMING LIKE ME , Simps ofc whiteknighted the shit out of her, to make her feel right and special and watever else .

MAN LERN IT ALREADY , WOMAN ARENT THOSE PRECIOUS BEINGS THEY PRETEND TO BE , HYPERGAMY DOSNT CARE ABOUT YOUR WHITEKNIGHTING!!! HYPERGAMY ONLY CARES ABOUT YOUR LOOKS

View attachment 167651View attachment 167653View attachment 167654View attachment 167652
Damn. Friends used to compare me to Izaya all of the time. Kudos to you fellow Izayacel.

Just lol at the cuck "pre-emptively" blocking you because you made a mean comment towards a random female on the internet

Firefox 7wqQd2mBvn

Was this the tweet?

Just another cheap shaming tactic to divert attention away from her.

warrior soul.

hahahahahaha

females are amusing.

Oh my fucking god i hate WKs so much

If you forthrightly use the word ‘Chad’ then anyone familiar with the internet will instantly recognise you as an incel and merely take anything you say for amusement.

If you forthrightly use the word ‘Chad’ then anyone familiar with the internet will instantly recognise you as an incel and merely take anything you say for amusement.
The incel has entered...
Feel free to hate on him.

Don’t use incel terminology when dropping the black pill on normies.

Yeah, incel lingo shouldn't be said anywhere else
i care?, normie youtubers throwing around chad and what not , well not that they know what exactly is been meant anyways

So public shaming for men who call women out on their bullshit but praising women for being professional cumdumpsters while aborting their 6th fetus and being hypergamous whores? I shudder thinking these type of men are in higher power.