Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman finds out non-Chads exist

Welcome back... :feelshehe:

JFL at "needier"; what does that even mean? :feelsjuice:

They can be faced with countless statistics and the obvious state of hypergamy and foid's standards, and still deny it; their nature is to deny their nature, forever gaslighting coping subhumans into the bluepill while mocking and belittling them behind their backs. :feelsclown:

They can be faced with countless statistics and the obvious state of hypergamy and foid's standards, and still deny it; their nature is to deny their nature, forever gaslighting coping subhumans into the bluepill while mocking and belittling them behind their backs. :feelsclown:
The would rather fuck a frog or kill themselves rather than giving a short male a single chance.

@Komesarj let me out early. He’s watching me incase i post selfies.

Last time I got hardbanned Fat Link had to free me. I thought I was gone for good. Couldn’t even view the forum.
The would rather fuck a frog or kill themselves rather than giving a short male a single chance.
True.

"In the meantime, the biggest takeaway here for men is: if you want to get more messages on dating apps, maybe stop harassing women on them. Just a thought!"

:foidSoy: