Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Woman dies while using vibrator and masturbating to Chad

The chad was so good looking, she orgasmed that hard and had a cardiac arrest. No foid will ever masturbate to me and die from it, in a state of euphoria. Brutal blackpill.

The chad was so good looking, she orgasmed that hard and had a cardiac arrest. No foid will ever masturbate to me and die from it, in a state of euphoria. Brutal blackpill.
Over if you are not at least 1 foid's wet dream, if you are not a single's foid's reason why she fingers herself, youre fucked.

I agree one hundred percent. The problem with women morally is they judge the world through the lense of sex. Everything to them revolves around sex. To quote Buddha
"Women are insatiable in respect of two things: sex and
motherhood; so insatiable that they cannot free themselves
from these cravings before death." (Angutt, 2.6.10)

The vibrator got sick of being in a stinky fish smelling rotten hole
Bro if i was the vibrator, I would be fucking sick of being smeared of rotting pussy juice and whatever weird shit lurks in her hole.

This better not happen to me, i fap all the goddamn time and my family has a history of heart problems

Also @Infamie.Belgrade and @NiggerSlayer as drivers.
Fuck yeah dude, TFD livery for my F1 GTR

IMG 2661

This is proof that there might be some good in this world. This is proof that maybe somewhere out there there's an entity of justice that genuinely cares...

If you were having a bad day I hope this post makes it just that tad bit better. Rest well knowing a foid was punished by fate itself in the midst of getting herself off to a Chad she could never have.

Man this just reminds me of that one lonely dude who wanked himself to death on valentines day.

He got a heartattack and died while fapping. He tore his dick off as well and cops found him like that. It's genuinely heartbreaking.

“The young man was on his bed… his pens was detached from his body, it must have been so intense it just came off his body, we found his pens gripped in his left hand so tightly we couldn’t get it out, it was tragic”.

well that can happen i suppose :feelskek:

what a retarded fuck , lol

Well, that just filled me with happiness.

This is proof that there might be some good in this world. This is proof that maybe somewhere out there there's an entity of justice that genuinely cares...

If you were having a bad day I hope this post makes it just that tad bit better. Rest well knowing a foid was punished by fate itself in the midst of getting herself off to a Chad she could never have.
:)