Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman create large increases of single parenthood, poverty, and crime. [ Mega Thread]

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
There is an all-time high of single mother housholds, and they are from non married childbirth
Children-in-SIngle-Households-Figure-3-e1476545891565.jpg

Single mother housholds are twice as likely to be in poverty as single father housholds
d222b7f19e51cd4d94bb14d29323d4e9_L.jpg

b2465_chart1.jpg

This poverty and the lack of a male role model leads to an increase of criminal activity of the children.
090110-10pct-single-parent-17pct-violent.jpg

Woman's actions are causing rampant single parent housholds, increases of poverty, and increased of crime.

This is women and chad fault

But hey! they also have a lot of incels and cucks beta buxing for them and looking after their kids. I remember in a brekaup post from an old man, he claimed to have loved her and he really misses her kids.''. Yes thats right, even single moms look for chad if they think hes achievable

takurak said:

But hey! they also have a lot of incels and cucks beta buxing for them and looking after their kids. I remember in a brekaup post from an old man, he claimed to have loved her and he really misses her kids.''. Yes thats right, even single moms look for chad if they think hes achievable
Woman are the ones that chose who to have sex with, these woman could've  married a nice Incel and lived a happy life, but instead they had sex with chad and didn't have the abortion.

takurak said:

Even if BB went away entirely, the government is still the biggest BB of all. Incels would have to wageslave to support these cunts

takurak said:

More like shanuiqa and tyrone's fault

mikepence said:
Even if BB went away entirely, the government is still the biggest BB of all. Incels would have to wageslave to support these cunts

Government is the biggest betabux provider of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back