Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman Choses to Live with Homeless Chad than Average Beta Provider. Brutal Blackpill

B

Beckham

Banned
-
This woman cud easily land a rich or middle class Average Beta who
wud give her food, shelter clothing, and provide her with all her needs and entertainment and clothes.

Yet she doesnt give a fuck about all of that or being homeless, once she gets to be with a Tall Chad:

[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_hBg7xZ3Yw[/video]

She looks pretty clean for a "homeless" person.

DAMN that's a good jaw for a woman. Just end if you're a guy and your jaw is weaker than hers.

Had a female friend once say to me (on the topic of whether or not a guy's money matters) "we could be living in a cardboard box, but if you love him (translation: if he's hot) you'll stay with him."

That guy is not even Chad. And she is hot

>women under 40
>homeless

pick one

So much for "muh hypergamy".

These two bums are probably out on the streets begging others for money. I'd wipe my ass with a dollar bill and make sure they touched it. Nothing worse than a beggar, although I understand there are exceptions.

QuantumDummy said:
These two bums are probably out on the streets begging others for money. I'd wipe my ass with a dollar bill and make sure they touched it. Nothing worse than a beggar, although I understand there are exceptions.

A lot of beggers are crazy. Like, literally, actually, mentally ill. They should be in a mental institution, not out on the streets or even trying to run a job. These fuckers are just homeless hipsters. Chad already has his pussy, so he doesn't need anything else, doesn't beat his ass off for a decent job or even education. And she loves that shit.

TheIncelPill said:
A lot of beggers are crazy. Like, literally, actually, mentally ill. They should be in a mental institution, not out on the streets or even trying to run a job. These fuckers are just homeless hipsters. Chad already has his pussy, so he doesn't need anything else, doesn't beat his ass off for a decent job or even education. And she loves that shit.

Bingo.

Dunarote said:
That guy is not even Chad. And she is hot

I think he qualifies as a Chad, he's at least a 7/10.

And she's really average/plain jane and less attractive than him in looks. Her Tooth:Gum Ratio is also way off, it should be like 90/10 but she has 50/50.

Where's the Chad? He looks like he just arrived from El Salvador.

Just lol at the copers saying he is not Chad. He is pretty boy with NT vibes. Money is COPE. LOOKS TRUMP EVERYTHING.