Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Woman can really get away with stuff like this

Shinfo

Shinfo

Greycel
This Stacy I used to go to school with who is now in her senior year posts thirst traps on her Snapchat story then posts her cash app right after every post, this Stacy can get paid literally just for existing while if I posted something like that as a man I'd be mocked and ridiculed into oblivion. It's so obnoxious seeing shit like that. Next thing you know she is gonna be getting only fans and getting the simps to pay her and praise her even further boosting her ridiculous ego. :feelsUnreal:

She won’t even need to go to college

This Stacy I used to go to school with who is now in her senior year posts thirst traps on her Snapchat story then posts her cash app right after every post, this Stacy can get paid literally just for existing while if I posted something like that as a man I'd be mocked and ridiculed into oblivion. It's so obnoxious seeing shit like that. Next thing you know she is gonna be getting only fans and getting the simps to pay her and praise her even further boosting her ridiculous ego. :feelsUnreal:
Why are you following her to begin with? That's simp behaviour,unless you fuck her.

You should honestly just forget about women and focus on improving your life in other means.
It's a hard pill to swallow, and don't get me wrong the temptation will always be there, but 99% of women are complete garbage and you shouldn't even try. Go live for yourself

Chad could post that. Foid/chad is just exist mode.

I hope that one day this shit ends