Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Woman can make a living selling their own feces

Whoever bought that needs to be skinned alive

Dammit, she's out of stock.

Srs though regular Twinkies aren't even that good. She should shit in a fudge round.

Show this to feminists who complain about male privilege and muh wage gap.

this is probably fake. Please god, let it be fake.

While incel and normie wage cucks waste their meaningless lives slaving away for Mr. Goldstein to prevent themselves from going homeless, foids are selling their LITERAL SHIT for hundreds of dollars.

giphy.gif

I once bought skidmarked panties, I do know of men who have bought a shit sandwich, I read all the reviews about how they put it in the fridge, etc.

I once bought skidmarked panties, I do know of men who have bought a shit sandwich, I read all the reviews about how they put it in the fridge, etc.
Why

The majority of women in the future will take the path of cam whoring/e-thotting.

They dont even need to sell their own turds. By just existing random men will give them money for no reason

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/15/sex-lies-and-rinsing-guys

1Vzw2Vd.jpg

btw this article was from 6 years ago, and look how much worse its gotten in such a short amount of time. Its getting to the point where men are literally giving women money for nothing in return.

The majority of women in the future will take the path of cam whoring/e-thotting.

They dont even need to sell their own turds. By just existing random men will give them money for no reason

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2012/may/15/sex-lies-and-rinsing-guys

1Vzw2Vd.jpg

btw this article was from 6 years ago, and look how much worse its gotten in such a short amount of time. Its getting to the point where men are literally giving women money for nothing in return.
sui fuel

Take the Brown Pill