Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Woman admits she would be attracted to a man who would beat up her BF, but only if she liked him beforehand

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
A Quora thread titled: "If a man beat your boyfriend up to win your affection, would you dump your boyfriend?"

Some of the answers were eye opening:

It really would depend on how I felt about the man that hit my boyfriend.
Beating someone up over you affections for their partner is like something out of a movie… honestly, i’d probably be really attracted to the man that beat my boyfriend up, if someone liked me enough to fight my boyfriend, I'd definitely pay them more attention… if I liked the man that beat my boyfriend up, sure… but if it wasn't someone I liked then I'd stay with my boyfriend.. simple as that.
I tend to be attracted to the bad boy type, so a fight over me would be very attractive to me for both of them, but obviously the man fighting my boyfriend must have some guts to do that, so I'd probably be intrigued by him and give him a second glance.
K

So basically, she would be attracted to this man, but only if she liked him beforehand. It sounds to me that basically if the guy was good looking she would love to see him beat up her boyfriend.

This is brutal blackpill in two ways.

First, if you're a weak normie guy a girl will likely leave you if an aggressive Chad beats you up. Secondly, if you're an ogrecel, you probably won't be able to ascend just by beating up some girlfriend's boyfriend in front of her because she simply wouldn't like the way you look and would rather stay with her wimpy better looking boyfriend.

Chad always wins.

It sounds to me that basically if the guy was good looking she would love to see him beat up her boyfriend.
Yeah, that sounds like a pretty spot on assessment of women.

chad only zone

Women want men to kill each other and bleed for her affection. It goes all the way back to the caveman days what cavechads would club the weaker man to death for a girl

Fucking entitled bitch wanting boys to fight for her. These things enlight a desire to ER in my heart so hard is not even funny.

Whore deserves the worst.

bareknuckles.me

Absolutely brutal

Basically, aggressive, uncivilized and attractive men are rewarded with sex with attractive women. Meanwhile civilized, calm and usually less attractive men are punished.

Women hate civilization.

She literally used the word "intriguing" LOL. The memes write themselves.

I tend to be attracted to the bad boy type, so a fight over me would be very attractive to me for both of them, but obviously the man fighting my boyfriend must have some guts to do that, so I'd probably be intrigued by him and give him a second glance.

An incel (ogrecel) assaulting and beating up people is a brute, but when Chad does it he's mysterious and intriguing. JFL.

We are all apes following primal instincts, we are no better than animals

Found a similar thread on Yahoo.

My boyfriend got beat up? I'm embarrassed by it.?

My boyfriend got in a fight in a school and lost. The other kid is two grades younger and someone who is kind of a friend. I was not the reason they fought, but after he won he blew me a kiss in a taunting manner.
I hate that I feel this way but I feel really embarrassed by what happened. I tried being there for him but all I could think about was the other guys taunting me. I also have gotten texts about it, not saying good things about my bf.
I hate to dump him over this, but I really think I need too. How can I handle this the best?
Update: It's not easy to just ignore them. And I tried to warn him from the beginning not to get started with this guy.

The top answer is even more brutal:

Are you sure the fight wasn't over you? It sounds like it basically was - even they agreed to fight over something else. I think I'd be kind of attracted to the guy who won and blew me a kiss even if I was cheering for my bf during the fight. It sounds hot to be honest.

Lifefuel for violentcels :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Not really since she admits she would need to like the guy beating up her boyfriend beforehand. Basically you need to be good looking enough for this primitive strategy to "work".

Not really since she admits she would need to like the guy beating up her boyfriend beforehand. Basically you need to be good looking enough for this primitive strategy to "work".
It's over then... :feels:

Always carry a weapon with you...ALWAYS!

You can easily be beaten by an experienced MMA guy or a bigger guy.

But they don't have shit against a psycho with a knife.

If laws allows it - carry a gun.

Basically brute force per se can't entice foids as much as good facial bones do

Human beings are animals. Even if we like to pretend we’re not. We still have those primal instincts.

MOTHERFUCKING FIGHTING SUCCESS!!! JUST BE LARGE AND VIOLENT AND THERE WILL BE FRESH WET PUSSY EVERYWHERE. FIGHTING SUCCESS = SURVIVAL SUCCESS = WET PUSSIES

Are you trying to radicalize me?

This isn't exactly the same scenario but yes I do know that women are sexually attracted to violent men. My Mom being a prime example as she met my Father back in HS and the only thing she knew about him, at first, was that he got suspended from school for being in too many fistfights. Her pussy got wet and she just needed to know who this "bad boy" was. So she told her older sister about my Dad and then a few weeks later they started hanging out. If a girl was suspended because she was in too many fistfights that would be a red flag and a sign to stay away but women are stupid and always go against their best interests so she decided to date my Father. He was also 2 years older than her so there was also that mystique of the older boy.

Then there is my cousin. She used to abuse and slap around her boyfriend and eventually left him because he was a "pussy." Now she is with a guy who "literally raped her" (her words not mine) and has slapped her around and bruised her up fairly good. Guess what? She sticks to him like glue and would do anything and everything he says. Why? Because he is good looking, violent, and has a big dick (the last part I'm assuming but considering he "raped" her and she is still with him I see no other reason other than he has Big D game)

The memes make themselves

Lifefuel for violentcels :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
I was extremely violent and the most dominant in the entire fucking school, didn't get any female validation due being a manlet, actual battle power is invisible unless you're chad
Always carry a weapon with you...ALWAYS!

You can easily be beaten by an experienced MMA guy or a bigger guy.

But they don't have shit against a psycho with a knife.

If laws allows it - carry a gun.
Agreed all incels must be armed, because normies would gang up on you if are able to fight off 1 or 2 of them unarmed, they'll fight you honorlessly so there is no point in honourable fight against dishonoured enemies, victory above all.

Last edited:
Guns are a great equalizer

Women want men to kill each other and bleed for her affection. It goes all the way back to the caveman days what cavechads would club the weaker man to death for a girl

Whenever a foid tells you she has a boyfriend just tell her you'll beat him up theory.