Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO this has to be LARP, right?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
"My boyfriend lost his confidence after losing a fight and it's affecting our sex life"

Her boyfriend supposedly lost an MMA fight, and she wrote a long post afterwards.

Among other things she wrote:

"Also, this issue has been affecting me as well. I just don't seem to be turned on by him as much anymore. I think after seeing him get dismantled like that in the ring I just can't see him as the dominant, alpha male, masculine figure he's been in our relationship. He always just had a way of taking control and making me feel comfortable/secure, especially in bed. It's like I had an illusion of what he was and it was just shattered after the fight. Maybe if he hadn't lost so badly things would be different, but when I picture him motionless, face own on the canvas it feels like what he experienced was not merely a loss, but more of an emasculation. "

Then someone asked her how she felt about the guy who beat up her boyfriend and she replied:

As much as I hate to admit it I kinda feel attracted to him sexually. When I first was watching the fight I was obviously really distraught, but it's been replaying in my head lately I've been just getting turned on by the other guys dominant performance. The way he just rolled over my boyfriend (while I obviously feel bad for him) just turns me on. I've never seen such a masculine/dominant man before. He wasen't even scathed after the fight, my boyfriend couldn't touch him. He just delivered such a one sided beating.

My boyfriend and I just had sex again last night and it was horrible. I had to fake it again as I wasn't even close to getting off. When we finished I went to the bathroom to "clean up" but I really just wanted to finish myself off. When I was masturbating the only thing I could think of was the other man!!! I swear it wasn't even a conscious though, it seemed to just keep creeping into my mind. All I could picture was him with his rock hard physique standing over my boyfriend's lifeless body in the ring, reveling in his victory. I felt so ashamed afterwards : (

I don't know what to do, I feel like such a whore! : (

Is it normal to feel this way after what happened??!!

LMAO. This has to be LARP, right? But to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if there are women out there who would actually feel this way.

Why do you think it's a LARP? I could very well be true.

Why do you think it's a LARP? I could very well be true.

I guess I'm coping.

It's very depressing to read. We're regressing back to primitive paganism really fast.

I guess I'm coping.

It's very depressing to read. We're regressing back to primitive paganism really fast.
We did as soon as we stopped enforcing control over women.

We did as soon as we stopped enforcing control over women.

We did it when we started worshiping idols and pagan statues.

Medieval Christianity was our peak. It made the Christendom (Europe) strong, but it also made the future generations weak because they took that strength for granted.

time for some netorare ya feel me?

I hope it is but women lack empathy so its no too bard to believe

We did it when we started worshiping idols and pagan statues.

Medieval Christianity was our peak. It made the Christendom (Europe) strong, but it also made the future generations weak because they took that strength for granted.
Cope, even popes were sex havers then.

Definitely not LARP, when you get challenged to a fight you better win that shit even if it means going to prison for the rest of your life

Not a larp imo.

The same mechanics applies when a foid prefers to date a bully rather than help the poor victim, for example.

"dominant, alpha male" sounds like a larp tbh.

winner probably has better looking face

It's a larp.

When a man steps into the ring they put everything on the line. Does it get us woman hot if we witness our man pummel someone else's into the ring's floor? Of course it does

JFL

They gave good advice tho

let your boyfriend beat you up so he can see that he can still woop some ass. then fuck him for kicking your ass. you will have the best most painful sex ever.

Likely just heavily exaggerated.

Most women expect too much so I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t larp.

LARP dedly srs tbhtbhngl

If I should ascend someday, I shouldn't let my female humanoid visiting any of my fights. I will show her only the fights afterwards, where I was the dominating force... :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Btw is it normal for western foids to talk openly about orgasms, the sexlife like filthy whores etc? Without any shame? Why so less ERs happens, I don't get it :woke::feelsree::reeeeee:

Last edited:
What a filth pig she is, a very cruel part:

Also, this issue has been affecting me as well. I just don't seem to be turned on by him as much anymore. I think after seeing him get dismantled like that in the ring I just can't see him as the dominant, alpha male, masculine figure he's been in our relationship. He always just had a way of taking control and making me feel comfortable/secure, especially in bed. It's like I had an illusion of what he was and it was just shattered after the fight. Maybe if he hadn't lost so badly things would be different, but when I picture him motionless, face own on the canvas it feels like what he experienced was not merely a loss, but more of an emasculation.

Wow that truly shows the nature of female humanoids:

As much as I hate to admit it I kinda feel attracted to him sexually. When I first was watching the fight I was obviously really distraught, but it's been replaying in my head lately I've been just getting turned on by the other guys dominant performance. The way he just rolled over my boyfriend (while I obviously feel bad for him) just turns me on. I've never seen such a masculine/dominant man before. He wasen't even scathed after the fight, my boyfriend couldn't touch him. He just delivered such a one sided beating.

My boyfriend and I just had sex again last night and it was horrible. I had to fake it again as I wasn't even close to getting off. When we finished I went to the bathroom to "clean up" but I really just wanted to finish myself off. When I was masturbating the only thing I could think of was the other man!!! I swear it wasn't even a conscious though, it seemed to just keep creeping into my mind. All I could picture was him with his rock hard physique standing over my boyfriend's lifeless body in the ring, reveling in his victory. I felt so ashamed afterwards : (

I don't know what to do, I feel like such a whore! : (

Is it normal to feel this way after what happened??!!

Yes you truly are a filthy whore, you should get stoned to death alive

But this his dismantled loser bf is also a cuck who loves to lick her filthy cunt in devotion:

I was sure he would satisfy me with oral sex.

So he started on me and I just wasn't feeling it,

Probably he doen't deserve it better

Wth?:

I was lying there with him eating me out thoughts of his opponent crept back into my head. I got hot pretty quickly and just started screaming in ecstasy, unfortunately I accidentally scream outed "Brain, oh Brain, take me" which ended things pretty promptly.

You see my boyfriends name is Steve...... his opponent was Brian....

Hahaha that's some weird story

Edit: The more I read of the thread, the more it became clear it was a LARP!

Maybe a submissive guy who wanted to fap while females agree what a loser her bf is...

Last edited:
I guess I'm coping.

Pagans were based when it came to women. In most pagan societies, cheating women would be impaled alongside the guy she cheated with. It's the judeo-christian cuck mentality where women are worshipped as virgin saints that can never do any wrong that led the west to become what it is today.

LARP... MMA was too much of a reach and too detailed.

We call them out for being shallow and self centred, they tell us that's not the case and that we're just being misogynistic

Then they openly admit shit like this

Last edited:
Pagans were based when it came to women. In most pagan societies, cheating women would be impaled alongside the guy she cheated with. It's the judeo-christian cuck mentality where women are worshipped as virgin saints that can never do any wrong that led the west to become what it is today.

"Judeo-Christian". Sorry but I can't take this term seriously, it's a modern neo-con term trying to imply some connection between two opposite religions. Don't you wonder why does it always have to be "Judeo-Christian"? Why never "Islamo-Christian" or "Judeo-Islamic" since you can find certain loose parallels between these two as well?

It's a modern politically motivated term used to manipulate Christians into supporting Israel and the West. Particularly on the question of women and sexuality, Christians (Catholic and Orthodox) are very different to Jews and Muslims.

Also it's not true that women are "worshipped". The reason why the female virgin saints are held in high esteem is because they represent the high ideal of chastity and purity which you want other women to follow as well. That's literally the opposite mentality of the modern society where women are worshipped for simply existing and can do no wrong. There is no "ideal" for women to follow anymore other than "you're free to do what you want and we'll applaud you for whatever you choose to do" which is the opposite of Christian mentality which teaches that the true freedom is when you're free from sin.

troll cucklarp
made to enrage

"Judeo-Christian". Sorry but I can't take this term seriously, it's a modern neo-con term trying to imply some connection between two opposite religions. Don't you wonder why does it always have to be "Judeo-Christian"? Why never "Islamo-Christian" or "Judeo-Islamic" since you can find certain loose parallels between these two as well?
I used that term because christians, at least in the west, have been slaves to the jews from the start. And both christianity and judaism contain martiarchal elements.

Also it's not true that women are "worshipped". The reason why the female virgin saints are held in high esteem is because they represent the high ideal of chastity and purity which you want other women to follow as well.
You may have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about female virgins being held in high esteem in christianity because I believe that's a good thing as well. I'm talking about the fact that christians want to believe that all women are naturally pure and innocent and reject the truth that they're animals who are controlled by their instincts. I think christianity is quite bluepilled on women.

I used that term because christians, at least in the west, have been slaves to the jews from the start. And both christianity and judaism contain martiarchal elements.

That's not true. Christianity literally formed as an anti-Jewish religion.

You may have misunderstood me. I wasn't talking about female virgins being held in high esteem in christianity because I believe that's a good thing as well. I'm talking about the fact that christians want to believe that all women are naturally pure and innocent and reject the truth that they're animals who are controlled by their instincts. I think christianity is quite bluepilled on women.

What the hell are you talking about? In Christianity, we are all corrupted by original sin. No one is "naturally pure and innocent". There was also a belief that women are impure during of menstruation and were prohibited to visit churches during that period.

Why do you think female virginity was highly esteemed in the first place? Because people knew that it was hard to achieve.