Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Woman admited, that she find only few % of men attractive

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
d9ab2c8ccc580c537875afefafc62fb3.png

20%? Look at that giga cope. Men find EVERY female attractive. It’s in our balls and in our cock to find them attractive. They think it’s a flex to be desired by men, while it’s just nature. They are beyond stupidity.

There are like, only 2 girls that I don't find attractive at my university jfl:feelskek:
They would never admit that fact. They cope with being „special“ to men, while men don’t even have standards when it comes to foids.

3 chads 197 inkels :feelshaha: the foid behind that comment is probably a landwhale goblina

20%? Look at that giga cope. Men find EVERY female attractive. It’s in our balls and in our cock to find them attractive. They think it’s a flex to be desired by men, while it’s just nature. They are beyond stupidity.
its true ngl, but for some undignifiied reason, their ovaries think the opposite, thery must get the treament in this clip. we must freeze all woman witht he power of ice tornadoes
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYkNotRJj-0&ab_channel=Trillaphon

its true, in every male and female encounter ive seen, if its an "ugly" girl they will try their hardest to get the poon, but the woman incorrectly disagrees to go out with him. this is why we must unleash the power of the ice tornadoes on woman, if we freeze them the devils can be stopped from ruling the earth.:feelsohh:

Last edited:
In my graduating class of about 1,200, there were only two foids I considered unattractive and one was literally deformed.

Foids will never understand what it’s like to be a man:feelsjuice: in other words water wet