Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woman accuses politician of mansplaining.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1546

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJyQpRfaGnw[/video]

Top kek bro. I remember seeing this just after it happened. He had literally been called there to explain himself and she rags on him for "mansplaining"? Like what the fuck. I found it almost inspiring that any male in Australia would actually push back against this feminist horse shit full stop.

It really does make you wonder. Only a few generations ago Australians and New Zealanders were some of the hardest Anglos in the British Empire with the exception of the Rhodesian's. Now they are some of the biggest cucklords and they are cess pools of feminist arse cancer. Did you see what happened in Australia when Cassie Jay released her film "The Red Pill" where a feminist whore literally just interviewed people many of who were feminists about the "men's rights movement". The reaction was even more insane than Canada where people think quasi cucklord Professor Jordan Peterson is literally the next coming of Adolf Hitler because he basically said: "No tranny. I won't call you Xer. You have a cock you retard"

Feminists try to fight sexism with more sexism.

It's like trying to fight fire with fire. It doesn't work and it makes you look like a complete retard.

Like the supreme gentleman send in the video...

HYPOCRISY

WOuld smash tbh