Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal ANN CUNTER tells Vivek TO HIS FACE WHY SHE WONT VOTE FOR HIM

the nobodies of nobodies, dnr i will watch mr beast

the nobodies of nobodies, dnr i will watch mr beast
speech-bubble-speech.gif

based never vote for a shitskin

XX pol apoorva mediumSquareAt3X

I will never have a wife who looks at me like that. I also find her very attractive, she's unironically a low tier Stacy for me.
I envy and hate Vivek so much. He has everything I don't have. He has everything I want. He has everything I will never have.
Image 2024 05 10 020758472

Looking at these pictures feels me with actual dread.

Meanwhile, Ann Cunter has never been married and she's 62. No more eggs, it's over for her, she will NEVER have children. I ironically relate more to her than this moggerfucker.

Ann Cunter is closer to an incel than Vivek mogger. I want his wife. I WANT HIS STACY WIFE. HE CREAMPIES DAILY HIS WIFE WHILE I JERK OFF INTO TISSUE PAPER

I respect such honesty.

At least someone had the heart to tell him. A Hindu who was also a former WEF rising star is never going to go far in an election for the Republicans, especially not during the culture wars. I found it funny other conservatives were stringing him along.

He’s tanked his rep by living up to crude stereotypes of Indians worshipping white people.

over for curries

View attachment 1156588
I will never have a wife who looks at me like that. I also find her very attractive, she's unironically a low tier Stacy for me.
I envy and hate Vivek so much. He has everything I don't have. He has everything I want. He has everything I will never have.
View attachment 1156589

Meanwhile, Ann Cunter has never been married and she's 62. No more eggs, it's over for her, she will NEVER have children. I ironically relate more to her than this moggerfucker.

Ann Cunter is closer to an incel than Vivek mogger. I want his wife. I WANT HIS STACY WIFE. HE CREAMPIES DAILY HIS WIFE WHILE I JERK OFF INTO TISSUE PAPER
he may be an intelligent billionaire with a decent looking wife and family, but he is Indian and a coward, but it's mostly that he's an indian that makes him lower than a white school shooter

At least someone had the heart to tell him. A Hindu who was also a former WEF rising star is never going to go far in an election for the Republicans, especially not during the culture wars. I found it funny other conservatives were stringing him along.

He’s tanked his rep by living up to crude stereotypes of Indians worshipping white people.
people that lose elections are losers

Curry men are so repulsive to women no party would ever risk letting one of them run as a candidate because it would scare away too many foids from voting for their party. Especially white foids.

Funnily enough she dated another Right wing shill Curry Dinesh D'Souza. Tbh Murican politics are retarded.

Funnily enough she dated another Right wing shill Curry Dinesh D'Souza. Tbh Murican politics are retarded.
really???

that makes no sense. She would never vote for a president thats not a WASP, yet accepts curry in her vagina (or least would admit to dating one). This is just pure foid logic

Ironically most holes are the exact opposite, they would be perfectly fine with a president of another race, but would never accept curry in the vagina.

people that lose elections are losers
Elections are rigged. They literally don't matter one bit. Only normie sheep believe in the Jewish voting system. Only not voting governments are based. Monarch > Democracy

Maybe that’s why she hates curries now. This old whore probably has a three digit body count.

View attachment 1156588
View attachment 1156589

Exactly my thoughts :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

@Grim_Reaper look at Vivek you Tamils have it the best and easiest :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

he may be an intelligent billionaire with a decent looking wife and family, but he is Indian and a coward, but it's mostly that he's an indian that makes him lower than a white school shooter
Yeah, but he isn't any normal Indian. He is a Tamil

Maybe that’s why she hates curries now. This old whore probably has a three digit body count.
Date one curry male and then you end up hating curries forever. Brutal.

I also came to learn that unlike Vivek, Dinesh went to prison, so even though Dinesh is much more swarthy and slightly lower caste than Vivek, he darktriadmaxxed.