Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Womad - Korean Feminists

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★

I feel sorry for Korean cels, No wonder Inceldom is rising in Korea, low birth rates, mandatory military service

https://womad.life/27670

They literally promote white men (JBW)

Germany vs Korea

I feel sorry for Koreans, even Japanese foids dont do this

Capture4

How will this affect Inceldom in Korea?

Korea is cucked af. Imagine being a guy there: you have to serve in the army for few years, most suicidal nation, they overwork themselves for corporations while noodlewhores crave kpop/white dicks.
Yeah and now feminism which is more radical then western feminism, at the same time the feminists craving white cock

@케이팝 차드
thoughts?

Best Korea reigns supreme

@케이팝 차드
thoughts?
not affected. most women play the cards they are dealt and survive by being feminine
and possessions . these radicals are marginalized by the society and deemed crazy generally

the difference is in the west feminists are seen by the mainstream as woke while in asia they are seen as psychotic

I can’t read ANY of that Gook Bullshit! :dafuckfeels:

the difference is in the west feminists are seen by the mainstream as woke while in asia they are seen as psychotic
>tfw i will never have a korean catholic gf,kids and a cute wooden cabin
it's over.

Gigachad male models =/= jbw

I feel sorry for Korean cels, No wonder Inceldom is rising in Korea, low birth rates, mandatory military service

https://womad.life/27670

They literally promote white men (JBW)

Germany vs Korea

I feel sorry for Koreans, even Japanese foids dont do this

View attachment 338092
How will this affect Inceldom in Korea?
yes my level of my life is hell nighmare a fucking trucel of the trucels
Yeah and now feminism which is more radical then western feminism, at the same time the feminists craving white cock
well maybe that needs to happen real quick, maybe even mainstream, so that more ricecels in cuckkorea will be blackpilled and follow the teachings of General CHO

Last edited:
Over for East Asia in general. Countries used to shrink in population as the result of wars, famine, and disease. Now they are shrinking because females simply don't want to breed with most men. How do you even reverse that? Will Asian females ever be content with Chang or will they always only want white cock?

Over for East Asia in general. Countries used to shrink in population as the result of wars, famine, and disease. Now they are shrinking because females simply don't want to breed with most men. How do you even reverse that? Will Asian females ever be content with Chang or will they always only want white cock?
white cock only tbh