Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wokes end up killing more franchieses than it can hustle back which ends up in failure of product

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Norwegian genetic abomination
★★★★★
Profile photo for Ethan Carter

Ethan Carter
Works at ConfidentialityAuthor has 70 answers and 72.3K answer views6mo
I like this question!
People keep on sayings its “men’s fault”, straight white men don’t like seeing strong female leads etc, it’s all false and I’ll easily prove that.
When they say white men, which I find funny, you just need to look at some examples of strong female lead movies that were, tremendously successful with either strong female leads, or strong female characters and I’ll prove “WHITE MEN” don’t care if it’s a good movie.
Let me introduce you to “Alien, Aliens”, yes there moves to the franchise but we will start here. Any “white, straight male” I know who grew up during the 80s, who saw these movies, loved those movies and they were based around “Ripley” a strong female lead character, see men don’t care about who the main actor or actress is, if its a good movie, a good story, then it’s going to be successful. These two movies were box office smashes, and no, not because of feminists etc. back in those days, it was literally “White straight males” who loved, collect and to this day, emulate the “Alien Universe”. So when someone says “White men cause female lead movies to fail”, it simply isn’t true, Alien and Aliens for example, was not just a box office success for its time, but they’re still a success, and most men born/raised during that time purchase and repurchase whatever new DVD/Bluray etc version that’s available.

True but the feminists ruined both male and female actor leads so i can guess why the aliens movies were much better and not felt forced.

Also disney will house a gay mickey mouse festival

Another franchise lost to the woke faggots

It spreads like cancer

Mickey mike spreads his legs for magic mike

People keep buying their shit, though, what matters is that they make a profit and still get to spread the propaganda. A minority boycotting doesn't work when the rest of the cucks and foids will literally start lynching you for going against it. :feelsjuice:

Somebody needs to make horror movie where the ER kills troons and faggots tbh
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

People keep buying their shit, though, what matters is that they make a profit and still get to spread the propaganda. A minority boycotting doesn't work when the rest of the cucks and foids will literally start lynching you for going against it. :feelsjuice:
Yeah, This used to be shamed before, Now its straight white mens turn to suffer, IT is probably gonna write a whole paragraph about me and how i cant see what my eyes aleredy see.