Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woke women being encouraged to fuck racist Chads and Trump voters [lifefuel for SFcels] [over for ITcels]

skohlkal

skohlkal

ER if no GF in 2020
★★★
EPjXFEDWAAA7lYP

You heard it femcels, check your beliefs out the door and open your legs.

D2fa87 7346927

Just wear a MAGA hat theory. ABSOLUTELY OVER FOR SIMPING BUGMEN.

Whatever may it be, right or left, one thing is certain. Only Chad gets coochie.

Nazi chad slays,I've grew up with a lot,I've seen it

They want chad to grab em by the pussy now

Open your legs to freedom.

Holes don't care if you are nazi or Jihadi as long as you're chad

What's up with the Necro posting? :waitwhat::rolleyes:

lol@okc
Rarely do you meet anyone sane on there

From my experience Chad is more likely to be conservative than not (when he deigns to be political, that is), which might explain why conservative women are more attractive in general, since we know women just parrot the opinions of the men they follow.

The only women who end up being left-wing are those who have been rejected by Chad, and ITcels are just there to capitalize on the resentment.

From my experience Chad is more likely to be conservative than not (when he deigns to be political, that is), which might explain why conservative women are more attractive in general, since we know women just parrot the opinions of the men they follow.

The only women who end up being left-wing are those who have been rejected by Chad, and ITcels are just there to capitalize on the resentment.
Females do just parrot the opinions of men, but I have seen some attractive single females who are progressive. Are they just parroting the beliefs of their father or brother or do females tend towards progressivism, since it encourages rampant hypergamy, until a Chad turns them around?

You know it's over when every landing page on okstupid is either lesbos or an interracial couple but at the same time make ads like those on the subway (unless its a joke).

Nothing makes women more wet than a trad, tall, broad shouldered, cut jawline aryan Chad.

Females always say these insults about trump. But I bet voting time, they will vote for him.

He is white, tall, rich as fuck and has low inhib. You might not think he's a Chad but compared to every Dem opponent hes a gigachad.

Females do just parrot the opinions of men, but I have seen some attractive single females who are progressive. Are they just parroting the beliefs of their father or brother or do females tend towards progressivism, since it encourages rampant hypergamy, until a Chad turns them around?

I think women are left-wing by nature so i guess if you catch them young enough you'll find good looking women who are left-wingers but i think that will change once you get Chad into the mix.