Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woke white fever.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Noodlewhore intends to breed white race out of existence by only sleeping with tall mayo chads. How convenient for her. I guess she doesn't understand how the Eurasian peoples that populate Central Asia, who have mixed European and Asiatic features, came to be.

Last edited:
How course it couldn't have been the 5ft3 white guy or the eggy looking white guy

Yeah, ill give them my pussy
That will show them

What a coping ugly whore.

she is giga coping. letting white Chads pump and dump her has nothing to do with social justice or intersectionality or whatever the fuck she is talking about there

She will fuck them to death, they are done for

I can feel a powerful source of cope coming out of her

Yeah, ill give them my pussy
That will show them

That is what the Neolithic farmer women probably were thinking when the tall blonde haired Yamnaya steppe raiders paid a little visit to their village.

iu
tp9yes3mbw041.png

Death to ethnic femorrhoids.

That is what the Neolithic farmer women probably were thinking when the tall blonde haired Yamnaya steppe raiders paid a little visit to their village.

iu
tp9yes3mbw041.png
Shitskin hindu dindu cope.

She's just baiting a White chad to come fuck her
she doesn't care about getting rid of whites, white chad men are LITERALLY what asians go for.
Translated:
How can i keep fucking white men, avoid asian guys and virtue signal to be a woke gurlll?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

Her son will be posting here in 15 years

most noodlewhores are subhuman without makeup and surgery

Filthy holes never suffer the consequences of their exogenous breeding.

she's such a heavy frauder too, if you check her tik-tok. Asian women are the lowest of the low, legit traitorous

asian and white foids oscilate between being the worst race of femmeroid.

Woke white fever sums up social media posts by ethnic and asian foids tbh

Of course, chad only

I hate whites so I am going to fuck and breed with them -> literal foid logic
No wonder the hapas go nuts - how could they not?

Eventually they’d have to come up with some retarded logic to reconcile being such moral anti racists while still only having sex with white guys. Does she know that a white man can impregnate both her and some white foid at the same time? Creating either a future low self esteem revolutionary cumdumpster (girl) or suicide victim (boy) while propagating his own race

the fuck is wrong with noodlewhores

she is giga coping. letting white Chads pump and dump her has nothing to do with social justice or intersectionality or whatever the fuck she is talking about there

when you breed with your enemies, you win :feelshaha:

How course it couldn't have been the 5ft3 white guy or the eggy looking white guy
Dont be so sure, I have lived all over Asia, and in western Asian societies, and trust me, noodles will always pick Eggy over Roshan, and Jack Black/ Chris Martin looking white guy over Kris Wu.

The ethnic skin tone, plus failo of shit culture and dirtyness, and the rice failo of low T femininity and shit culture cannot compete with JBW.

Dont be so sure, I have lived all over Asia, and in western Asian societies, and trust me, noodles will always pick Eggy over Roshan, and Jack Black/ Chris Martin looking white guy over Kris Wu.

The ethnic skin tone, plus failo of shit culture and dirtyness, and the rice failo of low T femininity and shit culture cannot compete with JBW.
Oh shut the fuck up. I've seen the guys that you call ugly and they all mog me by like 3 points.

when you breed with your enemies, you win :feelshaha:
it really is giga cope on her part. She can't accept that she is hypocritical for only fucking white Chads so she has to convince herself that she is being "woke" while doing so.

Jfl noodles are pathetic.

"Tehee i'm sou woke i will fuck you out of existence"
"Tehee yes Chad i want you to fuck me roughly but only so we can end the white race"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Noodlewhore intends to breed white race out of existence by only sleeping with tall mayo chads. How convenient for her. I guess she doesn't understand how the Eurasian peoples that populate Central Asia, who have mixed European and Asiatic features, came to be.

View attachment 367116
I never seen chad wanting yellow roasties. Yellow roasties are delusional, all white 'men' who wanted them and fetishize are white soi bois, weebs and fat boomers.
And reasons why they want them is cause white women daon't want them.

Jfl noodles are pathetic.

"Tehee i'm sou woke i will fuck you out of existence"
"Tehee yes Chad i want you to fuck me roughly but only so we can end the white race"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She rlly thinks someone wants her shitty asian genes JFL.

You are Just the second option for cumskins that can't get white whores, noodlewhores should be enslaved by ricecels.