Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Woke up incredibly sad today

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
Could be a side effect of the medication I took a week ago but I am currently feeling this extereme sense of dread and defeat.

First thing in the morning...

I want to be a kid again, I want to be a mindless kid again. How did my life go so bad so incredibly early. I haven't lived long enough to fuck up this bad...

Could be a side effect of the medication I took a week ago but I am currently feeling this extereme sense of dread and defeat.
bij twijfel verdubbel uw dosis jfl

I want to be a kid again, I want to be a mindless kid again. How did my life go so bad so incredibly early. I haven't lived long enough to fuck up this bad...
That's the neat part, you are being punished for others mistake. It didn't go bad, it was always gonna go bad the day you were born.

That's the neat part, you are being punished for others mistake. It didn't go bad, it was always gonna go bad the day you were born.
Nah I definitely made it worse than it should be.

not related but you recently said how you care less now and i found this yt comment

Screenshot 20240326 124217 ReVanced Extended

maybe worth looking into and a bittersweet cope, in the sense that you may not crave foids as much in the future