Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Woke black teacher makes white pupils act like slaves to black classmates

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★
Fucking kekest of keks at this shit:feelskek:.

A woke teacher has sparked fury after mocking Florida's CRT rules by forcing his white students to act as slaves for black pupils.

In the clips posted to social media, the educator is seen forcing white students in his classroom to serve as servants to their black classmates by taking their coats and feeding them snacks.

One of the videos, titled 'Black History Month... The Shortest Month of the Year' sees the black students made to sit and relax in the middle of the room, while the rest of the kids bow down and worship by their feet.

Jfl, you can't make this shit up hahaha.

67810953-11764457-Shocking_TikTok_videos_shows_the_teacher_forcing_white_students_-m-13_1676668212434.jpg

67810957-11764457-image-a-17_1676668921158.jpg

Lmao, hahahahaha:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is something else, mang:feelshaha:. Kinda based tbh, not gonna lie:feelshehe:. The dude knows that there will be no backlash against this from leftwing cucks (in fact, I suspect a pretty disturbing number of those types have already saved those images to use them as coomfuel:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:) and now, he can present himself to his own side as an innocent victim of a far-right witchhunt:feelskek:.

Won't lie, personally, I couldn't really give less of a crap about this dude humiliating his Anglo pupils for some racial revenge, but I'd be really interested to know whether any of the "white" kids there were Slavs:worryfeels:. It's always annoying when the people who were enslaved by outsiders so often that we are the source of the word "slave" itself, and have almost no history of enslaving anyone else except ourselves, get hit by this white guilt bullshit because we are categorized as "white" in the West:feelsugh:.

pull up the early life of the (((teacher)))

Fucking kekest of keks at this shit:feelskek:.

Jfl, you can't make this shit up hahaha.

67810953-11764457-Shocking_TikTok_videos_shows_the_teacher_forcing_white_students_-m-13_1676668212434.jpg

67810957-11764457-image-a-17_1676668921158.jpg

Lmao, hahahahaha:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

This is something else, mang:feelshaha:. Kinda based tbh, not gonna lie:feelshehe:. The dude knows that there will be no backlash against this from leftwing cucks (in fact, I suspect a pretty disturbing number of those types have already saved those images to use them as coomfuel:feelsUnreal::feelsohgod:) and now, he can present himself to his own side as an innocent victim of a far-right witchhunt:feelskek:.

Won't lie, personally, I couldn't really give less of a crap about this dude humiliating his Anglo pupils for some racial revenge, but I'd be really interested to know whether any of the "white" kids there were Slavs:worryfeels:. It's always annoying when the people who were enslaved by outsiders so often that we are the source of the word "slave" itself, and have almost no history of enslaving anyone else except ourselves, get hit by this white guilt bullshit because we are categorized as "white" in the West:feelsugh:.
Slav isnt derivation from slave, braindead retard.

Worst thing white people ever did was apologize for doing what every other group throughout history has done.

In my class every day "female good male bad" is teached every lesson.

In literature we are reading a book about a woman who got "abused" (she consented) who got revenge on the man. We are analyzing how the man was wrong to the woman.

In religion class we are discussion how the patriarchy made it that the female bit the apple in Adam and Eve and how Adam isn't male because it's unfair the first human was male, but rather gender neutral and shit

and have almost no history of enslaving anyone else except ourselves
maybe not you slovak retards but most of you are too balkan to be considered slavic and mixed with hungarians and austrians lmao. in europe slavs enslaved: germans, finnish, hungarians and more, outside of europe we conquered all of the siberian asians, tatars, central asians, circassians and iranians, even established puppet states in places like korea.

I’m surprised he tried this in Florida of all states and in a redneck county to top it off

based troll teacher

pull up the early life of the (((teacher)))
Doubt that he needs (((those))), though he could be mixed...

67810381-11764457-image-m-27_1676669324055.jpg

Slav isnt derivation from slave, braindead retard.
It isn't, but slave is a derivation of Slav, on the other hand, which is what I've been saying.

Worst thing white people ever did was apologize for doing what every other group throughout history has done.
Indeed.

maybe not you slovak retards but most of you are too balkan to be considered slavic and mixed with hungarians and austrians lmao.
A Russian (I presume, apologies if I'm wrong) calling somebody else mixed is peak kekfuel, not gonna lie:feelskek:.

in europe slavs enslaved: germans, finnish, hungarians and more,
Apart from Finns, those ones all had much more success enslaving Slavs than the reverse.

outside of europe we conquered all of the siberian asians, tatars, central asians, circassians and iranians, even established puppet states in places like korea.
I never said that Slavs didn't enslave other peoples, I just said that we overwhelmingly enslaved ourselves, while being targeted by outsiders much more than we targeted them. Russians had quite a success in Siberia and Central Asia, after centuries of being dominated by steppe nomads (amounting to a period even longer than their rule over those peoples, as the Russian conquest of Siberia began just in 1580, meanwhile we have 10th century Byzantine sources describing Russians as submissive to and being raided by Pechenegs kek), but the majority of slaves/serfs in the Russian Empire were still Slavs.

In fact, returning back to the previous point, I'd even say that Finns being enslaved by Slavs might be a bit contentious, considering that serfdom in Imperial Russia was concentrated in the center and south of the country, which are just about unquestionably Slavic, while north was barely affected, and it's been known for some time already that North Russians are genetically very close to Balts and Finns.

I’m surprised he tried this in Florida of all states and in a redneck county to top it off
That seems to have been pretty much the point of this.

based troll teacher
Indeed.

In religion class we are discussion how the patriarchy made it that the female bit the apple in Adam and Eve and how Adam isn't male because it's unfair the first human was male, but rather gender neutral and shit

Just when you thought religion couldn't get any stupider, they make a woke version.

I never said that Slavs didn't enslave other peoples, I just said that we overwhelmingly enslaved ourselves, while being targeted by outsiders much more than we targeted them. Russians had quite a success in Siberia and Central Asia, after centuries of being dominated by steppe nomads (amounting to a period even longer than their rule over those peoples, as the Russian conquest of Siberia began just in 1580, meanwhile we have 10th century Byzantine sources describing Russians as submissive to and being raided by Pechenegs kek), but the majority of slaves/serfs in the Russian Empire were still Slavs.
the british and germans were enslaved by the romans for centuries, while the meds were enslaved by the berbers, you selectively bring up enslavement of slavs as supposedly asymmetrical to our conquering of foreign peoples, but when it comes to western europeans their own period of subjugation is somehow overlooked. you cannot equate defending yourself from a raid to outright occupation, england was occupied by the romans for much longer than russia was by the mongols.

According to the Domesday Book census, over 10% of England's population in 1086 were slaves.

Last edited:
the british and germans were enslaved by the romans for centuries, while the meds were enslaved by the berbers, you selectively bring up enslavement of slavs as supposedly asymmetrical to our conquering of foreign peoples, but when it comes to western europeans their own period of subjugation is somehow overlooked. you cannot equate defending yourself from a raid to outright occupation, england was occupied by the romans for much longer than russia was by the mongols.

According to the Domesday Book census, over 10% of England's population in 1086 were slaves.
I'm focusing on what Slavs went through since that's the perspective I'm writing from, but you have a very good point here given the article this thread is about. Westerners also have a pretty substantial history of getting the shit end of the stick, however, since they are utterly ignoring that and endlessly describing themselves as eternal oppressors... I'm still not going to care about revenge schemes like this until Slavic kids get caught in the crossfire.

Next time for cosplay hour they should dress up as Egyptians enslaving the Jews.

@sneed (not chuck) @ElTruecel @depressedblackcel

The absolute state of education in the states :shock::shock:

Least aggressive and woke sheboon