Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Woke agecucks are retarded.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★★★
How come finding a 16 year old foid sexy as a 28 year old is so evil but a foid finding wanting to fuck another foid is alright? I don’t get it at all.

A foid fucking another foid sounds way more disgusting to me than an older man dating a teen.

Never forget that LGBTQ don’t like even the smallest of agecucks but abusing kids & telling them what gender they are is a no go, according to agecucks.

According to LGBTQ a 5 year old can cut off his penis & that’s alright since he was taught that he is trans but a 24 year old should be killed on sight for even daring to ask out a 16 year old.

16 is legal in Canada. I would have been happy getting married when I was 16. But of course, they are Chad only at that age.

Doesn't the LGBT want kids to transition younger?

And there's that whole "Minors Attracted People" (MAP) thing as well.

India moggs >>> Child marriages are legal here :lul::lul::lul:
Lamp Thought GIF

16 is legal in Canada. I would have been happy getting married when I was 16. But of course, they are Chad only at that age.
most countries age of consent is around 16
It varies State-by-State here in ShitmERica.
India moggs >>> Child marriages are legal here :lul::lul::lul:
Tenor

Doesn't the LGBT want kids to transition younger?

And there's that whole "Minors Attracted People" (MAP) thing as well.
Yeah they do, see vid:

BJP has been trying to change it to 18 for woman and 21 for men. They promised they would after winning this election. Let's see
18 year old men should get the 18 year old women they bang in trouble for sexual exploitation of a minor.