Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wo are we defending by taking tons of vaccines?

Viskallide

Viskallide

Recruit
★★★★★
Many of the disease that its recommended to take vaccine for, are illnesses that most will recover fully from. So you are not taking the vaccine for yourself. You are taking it for other people that are fat, is in bad shape, or have bad genetic. Other incels. Also old people. But mostly you help the government. That push pro vaccines propaganda and censor antivaxxers. Most of the people saved except for the old ones will be incels or foids that will breed incel sons. Lonely people that would not really have a good life sick or not. Those that already lives in a wheelchair, sick or not. People that have a life that cant be improved.

When you take a vaccine you are risking the side effects, risking to have a busy immune system the next week. Getting a more specialized immune system that are worst in adapting to new diseases. Keep in mind that some vaccines require 5 shots or more. You are sacrificing your own health to save a few with a weakness. All because of the government cant trust you to just stay inside when you are sick as you should. They don't trust you to not infect other people and to spread it around, now they recommend people to take 70 shots. Instead of getting people in shape.

The worst thing that annoys me is the censorship, anything that is remotely antivax get censored. The only antivax that is allowed are crazy conspiracy theories. If it is based on fact and science it will be censored, if it is remotely convincing it get censored. Now they take it to the next level by requiring vaccine pass. So that you have to take them to get a job or to travel. Next year the covid will mutate and we are at it again with 5 new shots.

Last edited:
Obese, gays, and olds. In other words, self-damage, natural-damage, and on death's doorstep already, anyway.

Obese, gays, and olds. In other words, self-damage, natural-damage, and on death's doorstep already, anyway.
So I'm supposed to risk my health for a bunch of sex having entitled douchebags who thinks the world is just? Nah. :feelsjuice: they can die a slow death and even better. Have them kidnapped and force fed my shit, for the rest of their days

So I'm supposed to risk my health for a bunch of sex having entitled douchebags who thinks the world is just? Nah. :feelsjuice: they can die a slow death and even better. Have them kidnapped and force fed my shit, for the rest of their days
Exactly. Fuck 'em.

Why would an incel care about infecting normies? Normies hate us, fuck them and their families.

Why would an incel care about infecting normies? Normies hate us, fuck them and their families.
Fuck normshits and their pussy immune systems that die from colds.

Fuck normshits and their pussy immune systems that die from colds.
Normans always say shit like, " I had my first dose, now I want the second. Then I plan on getting a booster shot".

Normans always say shit like, " I had my first dose, now I want the second. Then I plan on getting a booster shot".
You can't get more npc than that. They'll risk getting heart attacks so they can brag to other soycucks on twitter.

A vaccine that makes your health worse, and people line up to get it more and more every day. :lul:

Sadly, I think it's only going to escalate in Clown World with the upcoming winter and God only knows what insane plans the world has for 2022. As silly as it sounds, I really do believe the world ended in 2012 and we've been living in some Hellscape reality since then. I got the same world-ending feeling in 2012 as I did in 2020.

A vaccine that makes your health worse, and people line up to get it more and more every day. :lul:
lol, People that took the vax gets COVID, their solution is more vax and boosters. People are giga brainwashed.

(((who))) indeed

The vaccines aren't about your health. As others have mentioned, it worsens your health by specializing your immune system, not to mention the side effects and potential long-tetm harm. A brilliant analogy I read somewhere is that it's like training a clerk to look only for the type of hat a robber is wearing, whereas letting your immune system fight it naturally is like training the clerk to look for all possible identifiers (skin color, build, tattoos/piercings, clothing, height etc.).

The vaccine is about government compliance and setting the stage for further draconian measures to strip away more rights and freedoms. It's about more control.