Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WMAF is a meme and does not exist.

Are you joking? If I go for a bike ride in my city I will see at least 5-10+ WMAF couples in the span of 20-30 minutes.

Are you joking? If I go for a bike ride in my city I will see at least 5-10+ WMAF couples in the span of 20-30 minutes.
Me too, it’s inescapable :feelsree:
Idk why but I get enraged when I see it, like it’s not supposed to be, but it is. I’m no stormfrontcel but at this rate rice foids are low key exterminating the white race.

@IncelDisciple, what is it going to take to believe in JBW? Don’t you know about @itsOVER? Or the 2/10 whitecel who got his sloppy seconds?
Clearly JBW is bullshit. That has been established already.
Lmao, saying so doesn’t make it happen. JBW is more than dating, companies in CHina hire normie white men to be models and while signing business deals and White men are seen as God’s in India in 2k19. FTGE

Thats in the west, try going to rich Asian countries/cities like Hong Kong, Singapore and realize how real and how cucked these places are. Not shit holes like Pattaya, but rich first class Asian cities.

Thats in the west, try going to rich Asian countries/cities like Hong Kong, Singapore and realize how real and how cucked these places are. Not shit holes like Pattaya, but rich first class Asian cities.
what we're talking about is very common in the west. mainly in USA, canada and australia which have huge asian populations

It's almost entirely old white men with gold digging gooks. Not even the top tier Asians like Japs and Koreans. It's third world brown Asians from the Philippines and Thailand. Anybody could get those girls. Black, brown, Asian, whatever. The only reason you see them with white men so much is because white men are the only race so universally hated and despised by their own women that they need to sink to going to SEA just to get laid. I would rather die a virgin than sink that low. It's not an option for any white guy with any sense of pride or self respect.

The Chinese exchange students at my old school dated each other in their own little social circle. The girls did not date white men, they had nothing to do with white guys. All female kpop stars are with Asian women. All Japanese idols are with Asian men. There is literally no such thing as WMAF.
Major cope.
1. I am the typical beta guy who you think could run JBW, pale skin blue eyes dyed blonde hair and yet I get no Asian matches on tinder in UK and left on seen on Badoo

2. He's right in the way he says Asian girls go in their Asian social circle, there are loads in the university near me and they always stay together in their couples.

3. The thing is about going to Asia, have you seen the experiment where there's a really ugly low testosterone white man and he gets loads of matches? You honestly think these girls want him to breed and protect their child? No way it's for the passport and potentially money, if anything this proves that. However if you look decent enough like it's over then going to Thailand will work, but not for betas

you should watch this OP
I've known 6'4 Dutch hockey players who were totally incel. Being a white Chad doesn't even help with white women.
ok now I know youre trolling

you should watch this OP

ok now I know youre trolling

I'm not trolling at all. They were exchange students and I did not see them interact with a single girl the entire time they were there. It was a small school and they were in a few of my classes.

You have reached at the top of Mt. Cope, congrats.

Edit: oops, I later realized you are trolling, yup you are right WMAF is a meme.

Cope coming from a asian poster lol

1. I am the typical beta guy who you think could run JBW, pale skin blue eyes dyed blonde hair and yet I get no Asian matches on tinder in UK and left on seen on Badoo

2. He's right in the way he says Asian girls go in their Asian social circle, there are loads in the university near me and they always stay together in their couples.

3. The thing is about going to Asia, have you seen the experiment where there's a really ugly low testosterone white man and he gets loads of matches? You honestly think these girls want him to breed and protect their child? No way it's for the passport and potentially money, if anything this proves that. However if you look decent enough like it's over then going to Thailand will work, but not for betas
No one is saying that asian girls are literally participation trophies for white guys, like they all get one . But when an asian girl CAN date a white guy, she most likely will. Ugly asian girls and asian girls in majority-asian areas stick with asian guys, but once she’s hot enough and her options open up to tall high T white guys, she will tend to go with them.

SO all brown indians can cuck a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. Totally fucking moron.
No, they cannot cuck Chad. No-one is saying that a curry can cuck a Chad or a Chadlite.

you're white aren't you op

No one is saying that asian girls are literally participation trophies for white guys, like they all get one . But when an asian girl CAN date a white guy, she most likely will. Ugly asian girls and asian girls in majority-asian areas stick with asian guys, but once she’s hot enough and her options open up to tall high T white guys, she will tend to go with them.
That's not Just be White though is it that's Just be White and moderately attractive

That's not Just be White though is it that's Just be White and moderately attractive
Just don’t be bottom 20th percentile white

Nearly all westernized Asian foids end up with a white man, they are the most likely to date outside their own race and it's with a white man 9 times out of 10. This is not a meme, it's a reality and could be applied to all ethnic westernized foids. Women date up not down and whitey is at the top of the SMP and Asian foids are obsessed with them. Asian women are property of the white man, accept it.

He knows whats up.
Honestly, OP can fuck himself.
There is no discussion, the statistics prove it, especially the online dating stats.

So legit, you come in here, saying it doesn't exist but haven't provided any proof to refute the Blackpill.

Can he banned?

Just gonna leave it here. For your convenience.

Betabuxxing. Kek 22% less likely to get divorced rape.
GcZgyIV

ANWF is less because the sample size is small.
Satats from 2014  7b5edd5ec44fe5863e63c05058c26835

Well what good is JBW if it won't help with white girls?
What good is JBethnic if is doesn't even help with an insect.

Last edited:
Why doesn't it give a number for wm/wf?
Fuckin low iq comskin. The result are shown relative to WMWF. That means for every one divorce among WMWF couple there are 0.77 divorces in WMAF couple.

Fuckin low iq comskin. The result are shown relative to WMWF. That means for every one divorce among WMWF couple there are 0.77 divorces in WMAF couple.
Calls me low IQ

Misspelled spell the word "cum"

JFL