Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WMAF is a meme and does not exist.

I

IncelDisciple

Banned
-
It's almost entirely old white men with gold digging gooks. Not even the top tier Asians like Japs and Koreans. It's third world brown Asians from the Philippines and Thailand. Anybody could get those girls. Black, brown, Asian, whatever. The only reason you see them with white men so much is because white men are the only race so universally hated and despised by their own women that they need to sink to going to SEA just to get laid. I would rather die a virgin than sink that low. It's not an option for any white guy with any sense of pride or self respect.

The Chinese exchange students at my old school dated each other in their own little social circle. The girls did not date white men, they had nothing to do with white guys. All female kpop stars are with Asian women. All Japanese idols are with Asian men. There is literally no such thing as WMAF.

obvious bait like all of your posts, try harder next time

anyone can get those girls but then you say it's gold diggers?

huh?

Come to think of it you rarely actually see it in real life and if you do it's usually some old betabux w/some southeast asian.

wmaf is common as fuck among yuppies in liberal cities. its fucking everywhere in silicon valley and also very common in NYC where I currently live. the upper-class/gentrified/hipster neighborhoods are full of 6/10 beta white guys with their asian-american gfs.

Nearly all westernized Asian foids end up with a white man, they are the most likely to date outside their own race and it's with a white man 9 times out of 10. This is not a meme, it's a reality and could be applied to all ethnic westernized foids. Women date up not down and whitey is at the top of the SMP and Asian foids are obsessed with them. Asian women are property of the white man, accept it.
wmaf is common as fuck among yuppies in liberal cities. its fucking everywhere in silicon valley and also very common in NYC where I currently live. the upper-class/gentrified/hipster neighborhoods are full of 6/10 beta white guys with their asian-american gfs.

He knows whats up.

True if AMWF was real then female asians from japan, Korea and China would come to Europe to find white bfs but it's never the case.

I wouldn’t know because I never leave my room tbh.

I imagine it’s pretty common though. White girls are being blacked so white men have to settle for gookwhores.

True if AMWF was real then female asians from japan, Korea and China would come to Europe to find white bfs but it's never the case.

You mean WMAF, don't you?

They won't come to a frozen wasteland like Poland, but in France WMAF couples are everywhere. They are the most common interracial dating, alongside WMIF couples. All young Indian and Asians foids have white boyfriends. I can't imagine how it is in Australia or Canada.
I wouldn’t know because I never leave my room tbh.

I imagine it’s pretty common though. White girls are being blacked so white men have to settle for gookwhores.

Cope. All hot white foids are sharing a few White Gigachads in harems.

It's a cope in the West but in SEA its absolutely real

Asian women are for the most part disgusted by white men. They only want Chang's. Only the trashiest asians end up with white men.

Nearly all westernized Asian foids end up with a white man, they are the most likely to date outside their own race and it's with a white man 9 times out of 10. This is not a meme, it's a reality and could be applied to all ethnic westernized foids. Women date up not down and whitey is at the top of the SMP and Asian foids are obsessed with them. Asian women are property of the white man, accept it.

He knows whats up.
You live in an absolute fantasy world. You spout this nonsense like it's gospel without any evidence to back it up.

White men are at the very BOTTOM when it comes to SMV.

You live in an absolute fantasy world. You spout this nonsense like it's gospel without any evidence to back it up.

Lmaooo no sorry my white chads get a shit ton of matches vs the ethnic chads

I also see ethnic woman dating white men in my area

Lmaooo no sorry my white chads get a shit ton of matches vs the ethnic chads

I also see ethnic woman dating white men in my area
But do you ever see white men with white girls?

Watch ADVChina. The near bald dude serpentza has a top tier asian wife. Strangely laowai went with an average one but he probably could have gotten better too. Either way, it's not a meme.

I’d rather fuck a Filipino honestly

Well yea, but the whole jbw is real, even the ugliest white guys can date ethnic girls.

Are you this delusional or a coper?
Well what good is JBW if it won't help with white girls?

Well what good is JBW if it won't help with white girls?
Well white girls have the highest smv, they dont need white men since they can get any ethnic mans attention.

You cant control what white men like, white men know they can get an ethnic girl with ease. So they are better off doing that

Watch ADVChina. The near bald dude serpentza has a top tier asian wife. Strangely laowai went with an average one but he probably could have gotten better too. Either way, it's not a meme.
Laowai's wife is a 1/10 ape.
Serpentza's is a used up roastie.
Give me a single example of a WMAF couple you know that:
Isnt betabux
The guy isnt a chad
The AF is not the used up ugly/average town whore.

This is all cope. Asian women dont go for slavs.

Well white girls have the highest smv, they dont need white men since they can get any ethnic mans attention.

You cant control what white men like, white men know they can get an ethnic girl with ease. So they are better off doing that
So you agree that white women hate white men.

So you agree that white women hate white men.
No, white woman can pick and choose what they want, if thats the case then why dont white woman date any ethnics.

White man can get a white woman but instead they choose to get with ethnic females cause its easier

if thats the case then why dont white woman date any ethnics.
They do, on a mass scale. Black male/white female and Hispanic male/white female are the 2 most common interracial pairings.

LMFAO what in the fuck do you base this shit on you fuckface.
SO all brown indians can cuck a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. Totally fucking moron.

It's almost entirely old white men with gold digging gooks. Not even the top tier Asians like Japs and Koreans. It's third world brown Asians from the Philippines and Thailand. Anybody could get those girls. Black, brown, Asian, whatever. The only reason you see them with white men so much is because white men are the only race so universally hated and despised by their own women that they need to sink to going to SEA just to get laid. I would rather die a virgin than sink that low. It's not an option for any white guy with any sense of pride or self respect.

The Chinese exchange students at my old school dated each other in their own little social circle. The girls did not date white men, they had nothing to do with white guys. All female kpop stars are with Asian women. All Japanese idols are with Asian men. There is literally no such thing as WMAF.
White mentalcel or ricecel in denial?

SO all brown indians can cuck a white guy with blue eyes and blonde hair. Totally fucking moron.
I don't know about Indians but pretty much any Arab can. It's happening in Europe on a mass scale.

I've known 6'4 Dutch hockey players who were totally incel. Being a white Chad doesn't even help with white women.
Lmaooo cope I use legit male models and attractive white males to get tinder matches and other online dating sites.

You are really coping if you think thats not true.

White mentalcel or ricecel in denial?
I wish I were a ricecel.
Lmaooo cope I use legit male models and attractive white males to get tinder matches and other online dating sites.

You are really coping if you think thats not true.
Maybe .01 percent of white males are male model material. What about the other 99.9 percent?

I wish I were a ricecel.

Maybe .01 percent of white males are male model material. What about the other 99.9 percent?
Male models = good looking guys.

Good looking guys = attractive men.

Nice larp though

If JBW were real then why are white men hated so much by feminists while ethnics are held in reverence?

The Chinese exchange students at my old school dated each other in their own little social circle. The girls did not date white men, they had nothing to do with white guys.
This has everything to do with the chinese government and nothing with attraction.

WMAF is the most common race mix couple
Asian chicks love white guys, it's their life goal

I don't know about Indians but pretty much any Arab can. It's happening in Europe on a mass scale.
it's contextual but white men are too soft, and too much hung up on the humanitarian havening that happened over the last decades.
Ethnics don't have that feeling and so they do whatever they want.
WMAF is the most common race mix couple
Asian chicks love white guys, it's their life goal
Their culture forces insecurity ,and their big marshmallow faces are the ultimate slap in the face(pun intended lol, flat faces) to their quest for ultimate sculpt/ elegance.

it's contextual but white men are too soft, and too much hung up on the humanitarian havening that happened over the last decades.
Ethnics don't have that feeling and so they do whatever they want.
So you agree that white men are fucked.

So you agree that white men are fucked.
No, I think they will be fucked.
They can get cucked but it's easy for them to location max.
Women are very emotion based creatures and will look based on social/ media projections, and not realize whites have inherent innate value.
We also grass fed niggers to be super-beasts when we took their biggest and best to be our slaves.
Arabs, well, the refugee fags wouldn't get picked by white foids.
But the chads of any of those non white races have an edge today because of media representation.
You have to be giga chad to get security with white women. but you almost have it anyway with non white women if you're 5 and up.

No, I think they will be fucked.
They can get cucked but it's easy for them to location max.
Women are very emotion based creatures and will look based on social/ media projections, and not realize whites have inherent innate value.
We also grass fed niggers to be super-beasts when we took their biggest and best to be our slaves.
Arabs, well, the refugee fags wouldn't get picked by white foids.
But the chads of any of those non white races have an edge today because of media representation.
You have to be giga chad to get security with white women. but you almost have it anyway with non white women if you're 5 and up.
Bro don’t waste your time on that clown, he’s talking out of his ass

It's a cope in the West but in SEA its absolutely real
Just go for starving slaves, bro! They don't love you, they aren't attracted to you, they want to get into the magical, mythical, western world