Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Wizards and Oldcels, please help me

decafincel

decafincel

Captain
★★★★
This is going to sound odd and very specific but I hope you can help me. I'm about 3 months from Turning 23 for context.

About two weeks ago, I felt some sort of metal capacity change and now I've noticed things and felt certain ways I do not normally feel and haven't noticed before. FWIW a lot of it is skepticism, regret over past choices and friendships, and fear for the future.

Is this because my brain is fully matured or am I just loosing it?

"quarter life crisis"

Why not both? After a certain point, the cynicism and lack of faith inevitably sets in.

remember, you're closer to 40 than to birth

This is going to sound odd and very specific but I hope you can help me. I'm about 3 months from Turning 23 for context.

About two weeks ago, I felt some sort of metal capacity change and now I've noticed things and felt certain ways I do not normally feel and haven't noticed before. FWIW a lot of it is skepticism, regret over past choices and friendships, and fear for the future.

Its normal to question things, i did the same throughout my twenties. At 30 i realized that not much was in my control and those missed opportunities didn't meant anything. To normies things like those happen daily and they dont dwell on them.

you probably realising that fucked up useless decisions have consequences hehehe. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Anyway dont beat up on yourself having regrets and what not because you made those decisions with the mind of a low iq teen. Just forget about it and just make sure not to make stupid decisions again

You’ve got two years left to be fully grown and matured physically so yeah just brain changes and adjustments most likely.

Late bloomer, goy

I cannot say for sure. I have not noticed any drastic change in my way of thinking since I was ~15-16. I would say the strongest changes are when you are a child, like until puberty, and then there aren't any great changes any more.

It's called adulthood. Feeling the pressure of time, you are no longer a child. Better get used to it.

Yeah I hit that part when I was 22-23 as well. Haven't recovered since. I will tell you what will happen now, lots of apathy, the years will start flying by, I haven't even noticed where 6 years of my life went, Im like 3 weeks from turning 29 and I got no idea where that time went. Its borderline over. You better snap out of it and do some plan or you'll just live like this till you die.

I am SEAmaxxing as my last hope.

At 23 you're not near oldcel yet. You are maturing mentally which is normal but wait till you're in your late 20s and you'll really see yourself going downhill mentally once all cope and hope is gone.

At 23 you're not near oldcel yet. You are maturing mentally which is normal but wait till you're in your late 20s and you'll really see yourself going downhill mentally once all cope and hope is gone.
Yeah I mainly asked that because most of the active ppl here are under 20. Thanks though

Yeah I hit that part when I was 22-23 as well. Haven't recovered since. I will tell you what will happen now, lots of apathy, the years will start flying by, I haven't even noticed where 6 years of my life went, Im like 3 weeks from turning 29 and I got no idea where that time went. Its borderline over. You better snap out of it and do some plan or you'll just live like this till you die.

I am SEAmaxxing as my last hope.
Indeed. Planning for you're shitty lonely future is important! No one else will do anything for you so plan for that...

The most important thing is to find a good long term cope.

Indeed. Planning for you're shitty lonely future is important! No one else will do anything for you so plan for that...

The most important thing is to find a good long term cope.
Yeah it's that and a moreso a realization that I was the Lolcow of my friend group for so long. I always kind of knew it deep down but it's been in the forefront and there a good chance it'll ruck up my future down the road.

I need to do try a bunch of hobbies. Which ones have worked the best for you?

Yeah it's that and a moreso a realization that I was the Lolcow of my friend group for so long. I always kind of knew it deep down but it's been in the forefront and there a good chance it'll ruck up my future down the road.

I need to do try a bunch of hobbies. Which ones have worked the best for you?
Herbology and permaculture