Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wizard beard growth

• Thread starter Deleted member 14421
  • Start date
Deleted member 14421

Deleted member 14421

Self-banned
-
So
Let's relax and chill for a bit.

Who's into letting his beard grow wild and savage? I've been doing that and mine is starting to reach a respectable size.
It's a good hobby and cope for me for i enjoy styling and barber shit. Also, it increases your presence and respect considerably even if you aren't naturally imposing.

So yeah, beard discussion i guess
(perhaps i should have put the [soy] prefix)

Due to my hormone condition I will never have facial hair but I've always wanted it so bad :(

Due to my hormone condition I will never have facial hair but I've always wanted it so bad :(

That sucks
Nevertheless don't worry. Not that many man can grow a decent beard actually.
Also, at the end of the day: hair>beard

I can't grow a beard. I just shave the ugly fuzz sometimes. :feelsrope:

Are you a low T cel or something?
I have hormone deficiencies that limit me from alot of things age-wise. A good picture of people like me is Andy Milonakis who jestermaxxed

ANDY IS 42 BTW

it affects my body. I have small hands, feet, I'm chubby and it's harder for me to gain muscle, shit like that.

Attachments

• andymilonakis-afifest-2.jpg
    andymilonakis-afifest-2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 9
I sometimes let my beard grow a few inches long, I like to think I look intimidating.

I only get a stubble right now, I won't have a good beard until I'm around 20 probably, 3 more years

Right now i have wizard beard
Thinking about letting it grow more and then braid it to savagemaxx

I had one for 2 years solid, only shaved it off as my mum was visiting me. Hair is still long though. I legit looked like this with the beard/hair.
3ugyiu7qbbt21

Last edited:
I grew it for 2 weeks not long ago, thats the most time i have grown it and it was pretty decent. Now i'm letting it grow again, i started on saturday, not sure when I will shave

Over for wizardcels.
Don't go ER buddy boyo

I had one for 2 years solid, only shaved it off as my mum was visiting me. Hair is still long though. I legit looked like this with the beard/hair.View attachment 168007
Awsoeme
However despite having a long beard i keep it clean. Also i shave my head in order to skinheadmaxx (pic related is how i dress)

I grew it for 2 weeks not long ago, thats the most time i have grown it and it was pretty decent. Now i'm letting it grow again, i started on saturday, not sure when I will shave

Don't shave it
Keep it growing for two months then go to a barber to get a slight trimm (so it doesn't grow hobo-mode). Repeat until it reaches the desired lenght

Attachments

• skinheadmaxx.jpg
    skinheadmaxx.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 8
my beard looks shit