Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Witnessed an incel larping as a Chad IRL...

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
So I go to Starbucks and sit down next to some guy who is talking to some girl, she was a 6. He was sub5. I thought they must be on a date because he kept mentioning "ex-girlfriend" this and that. The girl seemed amused and was laughing politely at his jokes and stuff. I was like if this guy is on a date with this girl I am never posting on an incel forum again. MAJOR LIFEFUEL.

Then all of the sudden she gets up says "Thanks for sharing the table...Have a nice day!" and left. I was like the world is indeed STILL spinning on its axis and everything is in its natural order. The guy was pretty dejected sitting there knowing that his "game" didn't work. He was running StarbucksWhiteKnightGame and failed.

Anyways...thats all.

Last edited:
Never go full white knight. Women don't like it. They like Chad, that is the only thing they like.

when she got up, he should tripped her but Starcucks is full of #metoo cunts.

What does it mean, to share the table?

It's over for nonblackstarbuckscoffeegibsingcels -

what an idiot he forgot to be Chad JFL at these noobs not knowing what to do just be chad bro!

Talking about your exes while on a first date is stupid af

So I go to Starbucks
FeminineClosedCougar-size_restricted.gif

He would spit vanila latte on her

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
He needs to work on his facial bone structure

He got a date though, he's probably not hopelessly bad looking.

Chad's/Chadlites can LARP as incel and get pussy THROWN at them. JFL at an incel trying to LARP as Chad! :feelsgah::feelsgah:

Ngl more power to him if he can fool a foid with a low inhibs Chad game :feelsthink:

He got a date though, he's probably not hopelessly bad looking.

I guess I wasn't very clear in how I wrote or something. This is what happened...

1. HE WAS NOT ON A DATE! - he simply let a feeeamayle sit at his table because the Starbucks cafe was too crowded and no seats were available elsewhere.

2. HE WAS LYING ABOUT THE EXGFs - he simply kept mentioning exgfs to let the feeemale know that he was AVAILABLE. He was pretending he was a Chad with multiple girlfriends but was single now.

3. BEFORE HE COULD ASK HER OUT - she excused herself and left abruptly.

Cliffs: Incel invites feemayle to sit at table, pretends he is a Chad by mentioning exgfs (likely imaginary as he was sub5 ...NO WAY he had gfs...fucking impossible as I mentioned earlier). Feemayle gets annoyed by incel and "thanks him for the seat" but leaves abruptly. Incel thought he had a femaale to talk to but she would rather leave than converse with him. She was just being polite by talking to him but he thought he could let her know that he was single and was interested in her. SHE LEFT!

I hope this is clear enough.

Last edited:
I guess I wasn't very clear in how I wrote or something. This is what happened...

1. HE WAS NOT ON A DATE! - he simply let a feeeamayle sit at his table because the Starbucks cafe was too crowded and no seats were available elsewhere.

2. HE WAS LYING ABOUT THE EXGFs - he simply kept mentioning exgfs to let the feeemale know that he was AVAILABLE. He was pretending he was a Chad with multiple girlfriends but was single now.

3. BEFORE HE COULD ASK HER OUT - she excused herself and left abruptly.

Cliffs: Incel invites feemayle to sit at table, pretends he is a Chad by mentioning exgfs (likely imaginary as he was sub5 ...NO WAY he had gfs...fucking impossible as I mentioned earlier). Feemayle gets annoyed by incel and "thanks him for the seat" but leaves abruptly. Incel thought he had a femaale to talk to but she would rather leave than converse with him. She was just being polite by talking to him but he thought he could let her know that he was single and was interested in her. SHE LEFT!

I hope this is clear enough.
Brutal. I should feel lucky not having had such a cuck experience since no wymyn wanted to sit at the same table with me at Starbucks.