Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Without makeup and other enhancements, ZERO women would be out of our league. This is driving me insane.

• Thread starter RobertGarnicasAPedo
  • Start date
RobertGarnicasAPedo

RobertGarnicasAPedo

Robert Garnica = Princess_Kitty14. He's a pedo.
★★
It is absolutely ridiculous how a woman's "league" is determined by how well she frauds with makeup, unnatural hair manipulation, and clothing. Meanwhile, a man's "league" is determined by how he looks in raw form.

In other words, for a few bucks, a woman can fraud her way into millions of potential partners, and all kinds of other benefits as a result of the number of men who will find her attractive.

When you see women without these enhancements, they literally look no better than most incels. This includes supermodels.

"Incels only want to date a supermodel."

So what if we did? SUPERMODELS ARE IN OUR FUCKING LEAGUE IF THEY'RE NOT FRAUDING.

Women yap about "skin care" and how us guys just don't know how to take care of our skin, but when you see them without makeup, they have worse skin than most guys.

Notice how many trannies are actually better looking than most women these days? What does that tell you? Women's physical attractiveness is all FAKE.

If I wanted to be a tranny, I could look hotter than most women. As gay as that sounds.

We need to ban makeup, lipstick, unnatural hair manipulation, yoga pants, tight jeans, and tight shorts being worn in public. They should only be allowed in the bedroom.

If we did that, women's absurd standards and self-entitlement would normalize, because Chads would lose interest in most of them.

Last edited:
I don't know about you, but i wouldn't be in the league of any of the women I'm attracted to even if they didn't wear makeup

Notice how many trannies are actually better looking than most women these days?

Since when? :feelshaha:

138a0d5145a9f1be4e8db4fe2a

67439f34eeaff51aa804e95916b2f71f 800x734

It is absolutely ridiculous how a woman's "league" is determined by how well she frauds with makeup, unnatural hair manipulation, and clothing. Meanwhile, a man's "league" is determined by how he looks in raw form.

In other words, for a few bucks, a woman can fraud her way into millions of potential partners, and all kinds of other benefits as a result of the number of men who will find her attractive.

When you see women without these enhancements, they literally look no better than most incels. This includes supermodels.

So what if we did? SUPERMODELS ARE IN OUR FUCKING LEAGUE IF THEY'RE NOT FRAUDING.

Women yap about "skin care" and how us guys just don't know how to take care of our skin, but when you see them without makeup, they have worse skin than most guys.

Notice how many trannies are actually better looking than most women these days? What does that tell you? Women's physical attractiveness is all FAKE.

If I wanted to be a tranny, I could look hotter than most women. As gay as that sounds.

We need to ban makeup, lipstick, unnatural hair manipulation, yoga pants, tight jeans, and tight shorts being worn in public. They should only be allowed in the bedroom.

If we did that, women's absurd standards and self-entitlement would normalize, because Chads would lose interest in most of them.
The cope is strong here. If they had no make up. Chad will fuck them anyway. Even if they aren´t plowed by Chad, women will rather to remain sexless, fuck between themselves or fuck with their dogs.

Preach. Women have bad skin in part thanks to hiding it under layers of chemicals for hours on end so it gets clogged with that shit & can't breathe.

I also believe this is one of the leading contributers to rising cancer rates in women.

Natural that is not top tier is now seen as below average.

doesn't matter for subhumans

PREACH

Women arent special looking.

I saw this promo for 'The Boys' show and it had the foid who plays Starlight in it without makeup and I was honestly shocked how ugly she looked. Foids need fakeup to not be disgusting.

I want to ask why men don't do the same level of frauding as women to return the favor. But it seems there's a social stigma against men doing it. Like if you're a guy and someone finds out you got plastic surgery, or a hair transplant or you put on makeup they'll laugh at you and call you a freak. At least that's what I imagine if anyone in my family were to discover I did any of that. Maybe it's in my head.

I suppose it's a remnant of the old order when women's value was primarily in their looks while for men it was primarily their practical value and so improving their looks via artificial means was a sign that they were lacking or "compensating" in practical matters. Or perhaps it's a primitive instinct in women to be repulsed by men who fraud because it can trick them into carrying a genetically subhuman baby, so they want to see a man's raw genetic quality. Whereas men don't care nearly as much, they will fuck anything that looks good, so women can get away with frauding.

Last edited:
it's pretty easy to spot when they're caked up. blackpillers will always be able to determine a woman's genetic quality :feelsthink:

That's cope brocel. Fakeup or not hypergamy exists

imagine the world if overnight the fakeup industries lost all supplies and all social media & dating apps got hacked and shut down

total foid meltdown

You’re definitely right. I wish makeup and fraudulent shapewear was illegal personally.

just wear platform shoes bro
Great example actually — if women see men in lifts they see it as frauding our looks and don’t like it. Yet when they do it oh that’s different apparently

Subvert feminist groups with an anti-fake-up message. It's oppressive because women are more than just looks or something along those lines.

Subvert feminist groups with an anti-fake-up message. It's oppressive because women are more than just looks or something along those lines.

i disagree. even in grade school before the age females start wearing makeup, plenty of boys simp for girls. and this is before their adolescent hormones kick in

i disagree. even in grade school before the age females start wearing makeup, plenty of boys simp for girls. and this is before their adolescent hormones kick in
Not where I went to school

Not where I went to school
I was sleep deprived when I wrote that. Think I mixed up grade school with middle. Where i went to school, In grade school every boy unirinocally thought girls had cooties.

Ngl this is kinda cope. There are many jb foids that look good without any makeup :feelsohh:
Yeah, that's the key. JBs. Not legal women. It's crazy, fucking crazy, how fast a girl's looks go down

This is a pic of a girl I went to school with in Middle School (ages 12-13). In this pic she is around 23-24 years old. I can say without a shred of doubt that she looked millions of times more beautiful when she was a JB than when she does now. For one, I can assure you she didn't have those digusting bags under her eyes

238882922_4573562459363132_3913991341831517524_n.jpg

The truth is, makeup is just the attempt by older women to capture their true natural beauty that they had back when they were 12-18 years old.

Yeah, that's the key. JBs. Not legal women. It's crazy, fucking crazy, how fast a girl's looks go down

This is a pic of a girl I went to school with in Middle School (ages 12-13). In this pic she is around 23-24 years old. I can say without a shred of doubt that she looked millions of times more beautiful when she was a JB than when she does now. For one, I can assure you she didn't have those digusting bags under her eyes

The truth is, makeup is just the attempt by older women to capture their true natural beauty that they had back when they were 12-18 years old.
Age-cucks have destroyed modern civilizations. Imagine retards calling you a Pedo for wanted girls married off in their prime age of 11- 16 :feelsclown::society::society:

I used to say this on Braincels and got made fun of, even though Face and LMS agreed with me

yep that's 100% true

20 years olds are already on decline and i would say that even 18 are on slight decline. It's depend on your preference but in my opinion MOST women prime is 13-17
That being said some women have good genes ( asians ) age way better than others. White women are prime example of bad genes in this regard

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel

yep that's 100% true

20 years olds are already on decline and i would say that even 18 are on slight decline. It's depend on your preference but in my opinion MOST women prime is 13-17
That being said some women have good genes ( asians ) age way better than others. White women are prime example of bad genes in this regard

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
I tottaly agree.

yep that's 100% true

@Mecoja
@Transcended Trucel
@thespanishcel
alcohol and drugs probably also make lots of white foids age faster

Preach. Women have bad skin in part thanks to hiding it under layers of chemicals for hours on end so it gets clogged with that shit & can't breathe.

I also believe this is one of the leading contributers to rising cancer rates in women.

Natural that is not top tier is now seen as below average.

The cope is strong here. If they had no make up. Chad will fuck them anyway. Even if they aren´t plowed by Chad, women will rather to remain sexless, fuck between themselves or fuck with their dogs.
I disagree. Make up allows them to reach for a higher chad and is also how they feed their self delusion of being on the same level as a chad.
it's pretty easy to spot when they're caked up. blackpillers will always be able to determine a woman's genetic quality :feelsthink:
That's only for badly done make up. Good make up can add something like 4 points of SMV.

Incredibly based, but I disagree that supermodels are in our league. The problem in mainly with average and below girls who think they God's gift to men and feel entitled to chad only because they put some powder in their faces.