Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel With the rising rates of incels normies will soon be blackpilled

EcuntR

EcuntR

Banned
-

It feels soo fucking good knowing that normies will soon realize how fucked up the sexual market has gotten

I think that's expecting too much from them. They will just shut their eyes to the readily available truth like they always do

(The Washington Post) The lack of sex is driven mainly by the young.
(The Washington Post) The lack of sex is driven mainly by the young.

The data also show a significant gender divide among twentysomethings.

:feelsgah::blackpill::blackpill::feelsohh:

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I wouldnt get my hopes up too high

Jean Twenge, professor of psychology at San Diego State University and author of iGen: Why Today's Super-Connected Kids Are Growing Up Less Rebellious, More Tolerant, Less Happy - and Completely Unprepared for Adulthood, said in an interview that growing sexlessness among America's twentysomethings is primarily attributable to partnering up later in life.

There are more people in their twenties who don’t have a live-in partner,” she said. “So under those circumstances I think less sex is going to happen.”
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

We probably won't get justice during our lifetime

.>normies
.>blackpilled
stop this cope, someone who's experienced love cannot be blackpilled

I fear for the next generation when I see my friend's little brother being a chubby bastard who plays Fortnite all day with his equally incel looking friends. The new generation going to be even more fucked than us.

someone who's experienced love cannot be blackpilled
Slayers don't experience love (on their part), they just feel lust. Only extremes on the looks-scale can be blackpilled.

I think deep down they already are but they live in denile.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back