Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope With remote possibility that a woman accepts you and goes on a date with you,what would you say if she asked what do you have that other guys don't?

Y

your personality

Self-banned
-
Would you revert to "holding frame" and trying to neg her or nervously make something up?
What exactly would you say in response to her question?

I would tell her that I have years of emotional trauma and possible brain atrophy. But no, really idk, I don't have any talents or above average abilities. I can't even take care of myself.

Maybe the best thing to say is that there is nobody exactly like me, and by going out with anybody else she would be deprived of going out with me.:dab:

I would tell her that I have years of emotional trauma and possible brain atrophy. But no, really idk, I don't have any talents or above average abilities. I can't even take care of myself.
Sometimes contrary to redpill cope honesty is the best policy.

Maybe the best thing to say is that there is nobody exactly like me, and by going out with anybody else she would be deprived of going out with me.:dab:
She might ask you to prove it.

That might stop her from asking more probing questions but what if she asks you to elab on what else you have?

"Teehee that's it?"
2 million dollars

Brain atrophy?

2 million dollars
That could work if you don't have that much but you pretend to be rich in a convincing way.

It sounds like a funny conversation setup on a sitcom
> "Teehee you think I all I care about is big dicks and money?"
> "Yes."

That would be difficult to do in a short period of time, so I would tell her that she'll have to date me to find out tbh.
Yeah you could play up a mysterious aloof angle that way lol

I have folder full with Tsukihi pictures

I have folder full with Tsukihi pictures
Could work with a foid that has shown an interest in anime. Otherwise saying that could make you look less NT and more weird.

I'm a member of I.N.C.E.L

If she asked me such retarded and rude question then I would make some half-retarded answer and ditch her later.

Not sure about that, man. I don't think being honest ever helped me with girls.
If you aren't good at lying and are an unattractive male it doesn't help when you lie or try to cover things up imo

Well over a 100 different stories of falling over drunk, and getting injured, drawn on in my sleep, head shaved etc.. and a hell of an interesting photo collection from those days for her to look through. Plus she'll have the kudos of going out with possibly the oldest looking 37 year old man in the world, with a literal Micro Penis to boot lol :feelskek: :feelsokman:

Well over a 100 different stories of falling over drunk, and getting injured, drawn on in my sleep, head shaved etc.. and a hell of an interesting photo collection from those days for her to look through. Plus she'll have the kudos of going out with possibly the oldest looking 37 year old man in the world, with a literal Micro Penis to boot lol :feelskek: :feelsokman:
"Just have experiences to tell bro. You gotta be able to tell a story"

If only personality mattered.

"Just have experiences to tell bro. You gotta be able to tell a story"

If only personality mattered.
I'm quite good at storytelling tbh, not blowing my own trumpet. Of course none of this would actually matter, as in a "date" scenario the only thing that matters is looking like Chad and everything else is useless and pointless.

I got one of the hottest EBAY commodity, a .co account in good standing .lol.