Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL With my best friend...

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★

Foid which attended at artistic school, brutally cockblocks guy...imagine being called by foid a 'best friend' JFL :feelskek:
Ahh shiet, they are probably dating, tho i doubt that this serious, if she calls him best friend

Last edited:
Sometimes they call their bf or bf or husband or wife as their best friend. I'm sure they're dating.

Sometimes they call their bf or bf or husband or wife as their best friend. I'm sure they're dating.
yeah i thought initially also

dunno if many here would call foids their best friends...

koniec for him
yeah i thought initially also

dunno if many here would call foids their best friends...
foids in litwa call their boyfriends a friend.

I fucking hate how normongoloids share their entire lives on soycial media, like bitch who the fuck cares?
I hope they both die from memerona
From that pose they look like they are intimate so you might be right. Anyway I am sure she is fucking other guys behind his back like the rotten cunt she is.

9261D6FC 7B39 4728 BDD6 92641C8FB881

Hope they both die tbh

I (and most other males) cannot even get one girl to spend time with me, while he has three. I swear this phenomenon with one chad and a flock of foids becomes more and more common. See it always when I leave the house.
That image is the definition of hypergamy and the 80/20 rule yet bluepillers will call you a misogynistic incel for just pointing it out