Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel With healthmaxx and gymmaxx after years you'll surpass the Chads of your generation

Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Hi there, brocels.
We're many incels here and we can't remember all of us. For those who don't know me -- I'm maybe the eldest here (almost 50 years old), baldcel, shortcel and poorcel (and a gymcel too).
I like to give hope to brocels and to be helpful with my experience and knowledge (Master's degree in Humanitarian studies.)

Here comes the LifeFuel for today :):):):):)

If you start to healthmaxx and gymmaxx now (when you're younger) you'll surpass the Chads of your generation because they're highly likely to minn themselves with alcohol, shitfood, lack of sports, etc.

ALMOST ALL of the Chads of my generation (and even those who're 20 years younger than me) are now looking like grandfathers or dad bods fat man.

For example, these guys:
R-C.038009f523dae52b51141a675bd33f8e
. That guy was sex-idol of my female classmates (when he was young: )

R-C.237270062a1148bd3b7c0ce8f5ec6b78

Or another one now and then:
R-C.7fc2459edfc1e11fcaeb038364cf1611

R-C.f35afc1976cd723dd48c16638f41fb9d

---

That time (1990-1993) I was a fatty nerd schoolboy and I never imagined that now, after so many years I WILL SURPASS these Chads with just healthy life and sport.
Not to brag, just to proof. My recent two photographs (with censored face to keep the rules of the forum):

Think about it. These 2 singers even so rich didn't deal with the aging well. At the same time, me, the poorcel succeed to look like a college boy and even some 14 years old boys and girls think that I'm 22 to 28 and never can guess my passport age.
Just keep your bio age young and years later you'll mog even the Chads of your and the next generation.

who else high af rn

are you bald?

Yeah it doesn’t change the fact that Chad gets the newest iPhone for free and you have to get a used up cracked cum stained iPhone 8 10 years later and be on an expensive phone bill for it, all the while it only powers on occasionally and seems to consciously hate you

Yes, I'm with Norwood 4:
OIP-C.GD7oGmWha-QmERAtnQth2QHaES

Idk, bro. I don't use cellphones to avoid radiation. This also helps me to keep younger (radiation limitation). When I need a cellphone I ask a stranger or some partner around to help me with. I use only desktop computer.

A 50 year old oldcel. That is quite interesting. i'm happy for you brocel:feelsLSD:. I'm also losing weight to stop being fat.

Almost 50, still not exactly 50. :)

Yes, cool, but lose weight only naturally and healthy (without chemical things and without starving).

At the same time, me, the poorcel succeed to look like a college boy and even some 14 years old boys and girls think that I'm 22 to 28 and never can guess my passport age.
Just keep your bio age young and years later you'll mog even the Chads of your and the next generation.
Why can't you ascend with a foid in her 20s?

REASON 1: No money.
REASON 2: Many Chinese do prefer Chinese guys, not foreigners.
REASON 3: Many think I'm not enough tall.
REASON 4: Balding.
REASON 5: The passport age (sooner or later they will know it; once they know it, they are shocked and they don't care that in fact your true biological age is nearly 20-30.)
REASON 6: Not from a popular country like USA, Canada, Australia, France, Italy, Greece...
REASON 7: High hygiene and high IQ. (Some people prefer more dirty and more stupid guys. For example, I don't like to touch dogs, cats... and I like to chat about science, philosophy... )
REASON 8: Maybe there is something else too, that I still don't know... for example, maybe my voice isn't sexy enough... no idea.

Adding a new one: REASON 9: Many evil blockers. (Some brocels call them "cockblockers". People who hate you to become happy and will do their best to convince the woman you like that she deserve better or you're a bad man.)

gymmaxxing is genetics.

Genetics is the base but it's up to you how you'll build it later.

For example, you have good genetics to build muscles but if you're a lazy person you'll become a landwhale.

The opposite, you haven't good genetics to build muscles but if you work hard you'll be a better looking than the beer belly Normans guy.

REASON 10: In some cases (not often but still) some of the Chinese women will just go after some crimimal (as one said before "But the criminals have good life!" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: ) and risk her own future, than to pay attention to some highly educated and culture having guy like me.

To be honest and objective: David and Victoria are almost my age and they also do look very young:
OIP-C.dvq3Li9LdKmktTH_gemKlgHaFj

Not to ruin your good vibes but even if we mog them when we're older what's the point? They already lived life

Also, learn to fucking reply

We will surpass Chad(s) together, ricecel rise up.
Gymmaxxing is good for your mental and physical health

Baldcel? Shortcel and you surpass the Chad's of your generation? Hmm, something don't quite add up there boyo.

Attachments

• neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    neil-de-grasse-tyson-when-the-coping-is-too-strong.gif
    3.6 MB · Views: 2
Nice thread but you need to be good looking in your 20s and 30s. That’s the time when you are supposed to find a wife an make children. Who cares about your looks when you are 50+ ?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back