Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL With a physique like this you can already become personal trainer in Indonesia

dis nigga looking like he started going to the gym one week ago

@ThoughtfulCel needs to pay him a visit to show what real muscle and strength looks like.

youre coping nigga. when i was in philippines i saw some massive steroid freak gooks dude. just because its gook land doesnt mean nobody has access to steroids jfl

@ThoughtfulCel needs to pay him a visit to show what real muscle and strength looks like.
I quite literally mog this guys physique.

The fact that he felt comfortable posting this really show how deluded people are

Still mogs the whole forum.

I quite literally mog this guys physique.

The fact that he felt comfortable posting this really show how deluded people are
It’s even worse than just being comfortable, he literally using his physique pictures to advertise his personal training business. He is beyond delusional.

youre coping nigga. when i was in philippines i saw some massive steroid freak gooks dude. just because its gook land doesnt mean nobody has access to steroids jfl
what were you doing in the philippines?

lmfao i could beat him up

what do you think :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
i just found it weird that i haven't seen you mentioning it before.then again i am not chasing your every post.i just thought you would talk about it or brag about it way way more.

i just found it weird that i haven't seen you mentioning it before.then again i am not chasing your every post.i just thought you would talk about it or brag about it way way more.
ive been back in the US rotting man. nothing to brag about

the entire trip was just a sexmax attempt and nothing else? no way some1 can fail that hard u had to at least have gotten something out of it. does the philiphines have good food?
it has shit food. and its not really "failed that hard" because what the fuck was I supposed to ? be homeless in a bumfuck country where you cant even drink the water? im working now to be able to get a remote job and ill leave this shit fuck US country once and for all.

Based US sucks
theres some good thinks about US. like when I was in the philippines, I missed the harsh bluntness of americans. over there everyone is always beating around the bush and never gets down to the point. it drove me fucking insane. where as an american will just say how it is. I like being an american. I just dont like what this country represents now and the values it has now. i do fantasize about a "take back" of the country, but it will never happen. so the only solution is to just leave.

leave, but where to?
i have mexico in mind but it will probably be 2-3 years out from now before I have a remote job and who knows what kind of bullshit (((they))) will procure by that point in time. look what theyve done with (((covid))). just pilled it out of their ass and everything is different now. tomorrow they could say everyone needs to stay in your home and peer out your windows, and if you see anyone outside you need to step outside and beat them bloody until they dont move for being a bad goy, then go back inside and peer out window more, and every single one of these dumbfuck braindead sheep normie will happily bend over and do that