Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Witcher 3 is a good game

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
B u d d y
o
y
o
Tbhtbh legit it's a mix of walking dead and skyrim ngl. I don't play singleplayer games as I prefer multiplayers but there's something about Skyrim and Witcher 3 games that make me want to play them tbhtbh might as well buy Obvilion and play it after I finish Witcher 3 tbhthb dedly srs It costs like $9(£7) on GOG.com(not steam) tbhtbh ngl

gmagik.gif

skytim is bettertbh

I got bored after like 3 hours, I prefer Dark Souls.

Whats your specs

it's good but not addicting at all

overrated trash tbh

@Ritalincel
AA6FCC28 1BD1 430B BEB8 801598C08033

The choice is clear, unless you have a photo of St. Elliot wearing a runescape shirt. :feelshehe:

You just discovered it now?

But yeah its my favourite game tbh. After completing it i felt empty cause all the characters dissappeared

Agreed. Its one of my favourite games of all time. Ive got 200+ hours in it and all the dlc

Ay mane, we have similar specs, I have a 1070ti and a 2600 non X also rocking a 144hz monitor.
Good taste
kek u gpu mog me and I cpu mog you only by K and X differences tbhthb, also jfl @ not having 144hz legit tbhthb can't go back thx ngl nglp

B u d d y
o
y
o
Tbhtbh legit it's a mix of walking dead and skyrim ngl. I don't play singleplayer games as I prefer multiplayers but there's something about Skyrim and Witcher 3 games that make me want to play them tbhtbh might as well buy Obvilion and play it after I finish Witcher 3 tbhthb dedly srs It costs like $9(£7) on GOG.com(not steam) tbhtbh ngl

gmagik.gif

It's a good game but an alright rpg. It lacks character choice, customization, etc. You can choose different skill trees but I find them all to be pretty similar to one another e.g. choosing the alchemy tree does not change gameplay as compared to choosing the spell tree.