Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

wit music do cunts listen to?

incelgambler

incelgambler

Greycel
av been listening to a fuckton of yeat, capoxxo, oasis, bladee etc. Just wondering wit everycunt else listens to

All kinds of shit. Mostly a lot of classical, orchestra instrumental, trance, dance, hardstyle (recently). My musical tastes are quite schizo tbh.

I mean, listen to this and tell me how you can go through it all without feeling like you want to write a book?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMYAcwCCZYU

:feelsstudy: sophisticated af, classical music is underrated truly.

if you like dance give this a listen, absolute tune
All what i listened to today was juice wrld and trippi redd.
juice and trippie have some absolute bangers. av been listenin to oaf1, idk if you've heard of him but his songs are catchy af.

Instrumental, rock

I usually just stumble'd upon songs randomly being oblivious regarding the genres.

I usually just stumble'd upon songs randomly being oblivious regarding the genres.

am like that as well tbh, especially on soundcloud. been listenin to these two songs a fuck ton

those guys hard as shit ngl, but i personally don't fw the drain gang sound

Do you have to be high as fuck to enjoy that type of shit? Personally I can't see the appeal. Not to shit on you but it listening to the autotuned mumblings of a some kid whose balls haven't dropped yet doesn't sound appealing. Click the link in my profile for something good and depressing.

I listen to nothing. Since in this world, my life is valued at nothing. :feelsbadman:

Well, if I was forced to choose music, I guess I'd pick some video game/anime osts. And maybe Clair de Lune. Cause it sounds nice.

bladee was the only one you mentioned that I've heard of

I listen to classical, jazz, classic and 80's prog rock, country, all sorts of metal like heavy metal, speed metal, thrash metal, death metal, and black metal, though typically only old school, all kinds of electronic music including, but not limited to, dubstep, vaporwave, chiptunes, and I like some older pop music and video game soundtracks, and some miscellaneous shit.

I won't listen to modern pop, boy bands (yes, that includes The Beatles), modern rock, "radio" country, anything from a genre ending in -core, nu "metal", and especially hip-hop/rap. I despise rap, and refuse to call it "music." And I don't take metal suggestions, because they're usually mediocre, at best, if it's something I haven't already heard.

death metal (gojira, death decline, slipknot, meshuggah)

Last edited:
Eminem and Bach. I don't listen music often, only when going on a walk.

Classical shit(favs are paganini, faure and others) Nig musik(DOOM,Nas Big L and other) songs from my country(usually old, rap and pop songs).i get guilty pleasure in listening to metal and pop music.

Mostly heavy,doom,power,thrash and death metal and some rock

Anything that emanates hatred and disgust towards humanity.

I'm Metallicafag. I listen to metal in general, but I find that anger and rebellious attitude of Metallica speak to me the most. I've listen to One, Unforgiven, Sad but True, Sanitarium (Welcome Home), God That Failed, Fade to Black, Escape and countless others. They resonate with me on deeper level and really potray my feeling better than I could ever do due to my autism. I will probably listen to them as long as I continue to suffer, even if those pieces weren't written with low-status ugly male sitiaution in mind, I can't help, but relate to them.