Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Wish sleep wasn't necessary

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I barely have time to fucking play games or cope after I am done grinding coding problems, productivity books and exercises.

I only get 2 fucking hours on weekend days and 30 minutes on weekdays to enjoy life. I fucking hate this nigger planet. Had I been high IQ, I could study half as much and succeeded at my money Maxx goal by now. But No I had to be low IQ as fuck and now have to grind so many fucking hours. I am approaching fucking 400 hours probably by now. And eventually I will hit 1000-2000 hours in another few years. If my effort doesn't bear fruit, I will go FUCKING insane. I will succeed at my goal or die in a glorious fashion.

If only I could survive with 3-4 hours sleep, I would much more time for copes.

Last edited:
YOU ARE 120 IQ, YOU ARE NOT LOW

Sorta the same. I like staying up all night to work on personal projects and wished I had all the time to keep working on them so I try to postpone sleep as much as possible, hence my fucked up sleep schedule.

At the same time tho, sleeping does feel relaxing and refreshing and at least you get to take in a few hours distracting yourself from the real world.

I have managed to go through some days with only 1-2 hours of sleep.
Probably not good for me long term though.

Sleeping is my biggest cope dude. Sadly I have diabetes and I have to get up every three hours to pee.

College starts tomorrow morning. I don't want to sleep tbh and even have things to do that I should have done (procastinationmaxx).

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't get why the hell you're complaining. You literally have a 6 figure job and you live with your parents. You giga mog 97% of men at the very least. Do you think rich millionaires (self-made ones) don't grind every fucking day?

At least you get paid well, and you have the option to switch job but you obviously won't since you're getting paid well so you made the decision to work like this so you shouldn't complain about something you put yourself through. I would kill to be in the position you're in.
My goal requires me to have $4 million dollars worth of mutual funds, so can get $160,000 passive income yearly. If I stay at my current career path, I will probably get there in 3-4 decades. It is too slow, I will be old as fuck and not able to enjoy life. The only way to speed things up is to grind a shit ton of coding problems and study system design. Then hit a higher salary level.

I can't be complacent, everything in my life goes to shit the moment I stop grinding and stop taking an active approach.

YOU ARE 120 IQ, YOU ARE NOT LOW
I used to be, probably am nowhere near that high anymore and even if I am. It isn't enough nowadays. The competition is too intense.
Sorta the same. I like staying up all night to work on personal projects and wished I had all the time to keep working on them so I try to postpone sleep as much as possible, hence my fucked up sleep schedule.

At the same time tho, sleeping does feel relaxing and refreshing and at least you get to take in a few hours distracting yourself from the real world.
I used to do this but as I grew older, I suffered too much on days where I missed sleep. I have no choice but to force myself using pills to fall asleep and get 7-8 hrs consistently.
I have managed to go through some days with only 1-2 hours of sleep.
Probably not good for me long term though.
I have only done that a few times and my body goes to complete utter shit
@Transcended Trucel dedsrs 120? :feelsohgod:

not genius level but decent for programming ngl
see above, I am nowhere near that anymore probably
Sleeping is my biggest cope dude. Sadly I have diabetes and I have to get up every three hours to pee.
brutal as fuck, my parents have same issue. I control my diet to avoid diabetes for this reason. Most of my older relatives are diabetic or prediabetic. Sucks how all the good copes always have consequences.
That's not low at all, that is def above average and mogs at least 95% of the users here.
see above, I am nowhere near that anymore probably
College starts tomorrow morning. I don't want to sleep tbh and even have things to do that I should have done (procastinationmaxx).
Don't procrastinate, the more you do it, the more you get fucked later. You'll be full of regret when you get older due to procrastination. I curse my younger self daily due to my procrastination having cost me so much income

I'm 90IQ and still in my teenage years, it never began for me in careermaxxing; I'll most likely stay in mediocrity for life. I'd actually rather have a much higher IQ than be taller or look better, it would improve my life quality immensely
Yup high IQ is everything when it comes to money maxxing. Only thing that mogs high IQ is to have a mogger body which can let you sports Maxx and money Maxx that way.

You don't need to have fucking 160k in passive income yearly, I literally live off 10k a year AND live in in a first world country. I'm an extreme example, but you can just set your goal at 40k a year passively and retire earlier and then just live a minimalist lifestyle. What you are doing is putting yourself in unneeded misery. Why the hell do you need 160k? Assuming you live with your family, you pay no rent and food is cheap as fuck anyway. What the hell do you need so much money for?

Or you can just work fucking less hours, and have a simple 36 hour work week and still get paid well. There are solutions and you have options, you just have a victim mentality despite the fact that you have a mogger job.
I plan on travel maxxing and would need a shit ton of money to do it. You are probably right that 160k/yr is over kill even for travel maxxing. But given inflation, medical problems, and other risks. I want to have a lot of extra cash to be safe.

I will reduce my grind in a few years if I don't make it it to my goal and then cope in peace doing the bare minimum. But I feel if I give up now, I will forever be regretful

What are you grinding for? A job at Apple or something?
yes I had interviews at FAANGs a few times, made it to final rounds a few times just to fail. I always failed on one of the coding questions. Not on behavioral/system design shit. Always on some bs coding question

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't get why the hell you're complaining. You literally have a 6 figure job and you live with your parents. You giga mog 97% of men at the very least. Do you think rich millionaires (self-made ones) don't grind every fucking day?

At least you get paid well, and you have the option to switch job but you obviously won't since you're getting paid well so you made the decision to work like this so you shouldn't complain about something you put yourself through. I would kill to be in the position you're in.
Thats transcended for you) majority of his posts is like this

Kinda disheartening to see moggers even here, aint it, mogger?

If you are tying to go for money then starting a business you know will succeed is a far easier and more lucrative method.

Funny how humblebragging never stops being a thing among "brocels"

One is truly alone in this piece of shit they call life.

If you are tying to go for money then starting a business you know will succeed is a far easier and more lucrative method.
most of my family members failed to business Maxx.
One uncle Ran a candy store and failed. Another did a hotel and failed. One did succeed in selling clothes but he had connections to rich curries who helped him. I don't think I can get a successful business running without a shit ton of research which would take years

Funny how humblebragging never stops being a thing among "brocels"

One is truly alone in this piece of shit they call life.
Nyeh heh heh actually true as fuck

Have you ever tried doing an interview for HFT companies like Jane Street? :feelshaha:
I failed their starting automated tests. I could probably pass the first stage if I tried again. But wouod probably fail on the interview stage atm. Hopefully next year maybe I can get in.

most of my family members failed to business Maxx.
One uncle Ran a candy store and failed. Another did a hotel and failed. One did succeed in selling clothes but he had connections to rich curries who helped him. I don't think I can get a successful business running without a shit ton of research which would take years
I was thinking of offering some time of software either through maybe a indie game studio or some other type of package. This would just be a side thing and could go along with the main job.