Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wish me luck my journey may have come to an end

BlackPillDealer

BlackPillDealer

I shower with bleach
-
I've had a mole on my back for a while, had it checked out 5 years ago and the dermatologist said it was OK. But now my GP noticed it, he said it has odd coloring and he was mildly concerned. Tbh I don't remember if it has changed at all, I'm pretty sure it hasn't grown though.

I am having it removed next month but wish me luck maybe it has become malignant. Then I can go to Belgium or the Netherlands and get euthanized.

Odds are it's nothing or just precancerous though.

see you in heaven, neet comrade

I wish you luck. Hope everything goes well for you.

Damn. Best of luck.

this is what the normies want, we cant let them get what they want though, i hope everything goes fine.

Even if was skin cancer, it is curable in most cases and has one of the highest chances to survive.

Say hello to ER for me

modus_coperandi said:
Even if was skin cancer, it is curable in most cases and has one of the highest chances to survive.

Melanoma can be pretty nasty, but I hope to survive for at least 5 more years regardless. I still want to finish my bucket list, I'm almost half way through.

The 72 virgins await.

Cancercel.

Even if it is you're young so you'll be fine.

I'm from Belgium. I can tell you that despite the legalisation of euthanasia, it hasn't become a self-service where you just enter a suicide booth, insert a coin and get asphyxiated or something. You need to have several encounters with a gp and reiterate your desire and they will want you to try therapy first. I myself will not use this facility and simply mix sulphuric and formic acids to produce a massive amount of carbon monoxide, as I haven't even seen the face of my GP since like forever.

May St BlackOps2cel be with you. Amen!